No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This heat makes it rough to get motivated to go sweat at Granger. Plus, the 2 hour + drive on way kinda cuts into the thrill. Dirty Mike I' ll PM you if and when I get a spot going.

Comment

Going to scout an area again on Saturday find some tracks and go back the following Saturday

Comment

Its a freaking sweat lodge right now. Beggers lice are up to your chin and the locas are deafening

Comment

Danny, I thought you liked it Hot????? Have to make it up there once more before the permit expires.

Comment

Danny, I thought you liked it Hot????? You can borrow Sacketts pants.
            Have to make it up there once more before the permit expires.

Comment

Danny, I thought you liked it Hot????? You can borrow Sacketts pants.
              Have to make it up there once more before the permit expires.

Comment

Danny, I thought you liked it Hot???? You can borrow Sachett's pant's. I'll have to get back up there before my permit expires.

Comment

Yeah I will probably regret going as soon as I'm hiking in but... I'm gonna do it anyway. I agree I gotta make atleast one more trip out there before I buy another permit.

Comment

The server/database was going crazy yesterday, multiple posting. Must have been the heat?

Comment

Granger Post Card Hunts

I think Derrick is planning on putting something on here at some point about the Deer Hunting.
                      Basically it will be similar to last year's post card hunt, but mature bucks will also be in play this year. The catch is that you don't receive a buck permit until you have harvested your two does.

TREY

Comment

"The catch is that you don't receive a buck permit until you have harvested your two does."

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's what I'm talking about! Are they gona do the reg draw hunts this year too? I didn't see it in my application book.

Comment

Nope - all by Annual Hunting Permit (Deer will be under "postcard hunts" in the front of the APH book. TREY

Comment

thank's for the info trey,new rule will make for a better doe harvest,bofly how is the road holding up,we tried something different.

Comment

Glad to here that Trey.

Comment

Working...
                                X