• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes its legal

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
      yes its legal
      What are the rules? Just anyone can steal it i guess?

Comment

My wife cut her teeth in a backpack in the moutains huntin mullies when my FIL had to babysit on opening weekend of deer season! Lol start them early and they will be hooked for life

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
          What are the rules? Just anyone can steal it i guess?
          Sure !!!!! Anyone can steal it!!!!
          Anybody that is a lowlife , *&$%# scumbag!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigsteve View Post
            Sure !!!!! Anyone can steal it!!!!
            Anybody that is a lowlife , *&$%# scumbag!!!!!
            And they will at Granger. There are some locals that like to take stuff from out there. They are also members here so watch what you post.

Comment

I would say not to leave anything out there you cant afford to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Team me View Post
                And they will at Granger. There are some locals that like to take stuff from out there. They are also members here so watch what you post.
                Who are they? I would like to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                  Who are they? I would like to know?
                  Dont really want to get into it again. They know who they are and so do a few others. They returned my feeder they stole and filled it with corn so Ill leave it alone for now.

Comment

there are no criminals at Granger.......

Comment

lol i need to get get my ladder stand from out there....if its still there.
                      Team Me, you been out there recently?

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
                        lol i need to get get my ladder stand from out there....if its still there.
                        Team Me, you been out there recently?
                        No Joey I haven't been since last deer season. I bought some land and ended up working my butt off getting it ready and moving so I haven't even thought about going in awhile. Was hoping they were gonna have hunts this year. Hope your ladder is there still.

Comment

I bought some land and ended up working my butt off getting it ready
                          any spots open on your private land lease

Comment

Dont really want to get into it again. They know who they are and so do a few others. They returned my feeder they stole and filled it with corn so Ill leave it alone for now.
                            I remember reading about that. You had pics on your trail camera right? HAHA should of posted those pics. Maybe not you but I remember something along those lines.

Comment

does anybody know if they are doing the deer hunts this year?

Comment

I loved Granger. Just havent been there since Oct. 2008. We use to park by a bridge and walk along the san gabriele river. That is one place that you can actually say that there will be a hog sighting for sure everytime you go. You can almost smell them and stalk. Glad to see its still a hot spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X