No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow might be a good time to go after this rain.

Comment

i might have to head out tomorrow, and give it a try.

Comment

definitley heading out tomorrow to give it a try with this rain

Comment

Yeah, I agree to hunt during early hours and near close time. I believe that they are most active during these hours. During the middays, there is nothing but possible big solo might pop out, who knows? I haven't gone there for couple years yet. Will make time for that.

Comment

heading out Sunday morning, should be a good one.

Comment

Story and pics.

Comment

heading out in the moring anyone else?

Comment

didnt get to go sunday morning, kept hittign the snooze button. ill try again this weekend. anyone have anyluck?

Comment

heading out on Sat. morning for sure this time!!

Comment

heaading out tomorrow morning. Been saying that for a while but i havnt been able to get myself up at 4 am to make the drive and the walk in. Definitly tomorrow though

Comment

Stories and pics, Please.

Comment

Any one wanna go monday A.M. I put a few feeders in on thursday. I have a canoe. It makes it easyer to carry the corn and koolaid. We can check the feeders and at least, check out the bluff.
                          Last edited by baymaster81; 07-02-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Went out this morning to pecan unit, no succes....kinda. lol i finally picked up my trail cam and found that it had 114 pics taken. i was super pumped to see the pics. well nothin but grass and a small deer playign with rocky the raccon. and a small 6 point.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	SUNP0079edit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	23999103

Name:	SUNP0021edit.jpg
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	23999105

Name:	SUNP0031edit.jpg
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	23999106

now for the pigs.... i know where they are.... but its impossible to get to them with out making a bunch of noise and them busting me. i was thinking if one or two of you all wanna join me and my girlfreind and my roomate and corner them and have a chance at getting a shot. well be heading out monday morning. it is about a 45 minute walk to the spot. let me know if anyone is intrested.
                            Last edited by viper3853; 07-02-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Joey;
                              Would like to hunt Granger more but 2 1/2 hour drive limits my time there. Have to go up and camp.
                              Muzzy; Did you mention at GRXH that you had some property on the border of Granger? Could I sling a hammock there?

Comment

I heard that they were going to stop all hunting at Granger anyone have info on this?

Comment

Working...
                                X