No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa NWR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if there is a 2019 thread setup yet ?

Comment

anyone remember the days before the pissing contests started? kind of miss them....

Comment

Been working down here in the ship yard past two weeks. It's been raining everyday. Not wash outs but it's wet. Saw a big bull off of 48 the other night on the ship channel side on the way to Port Isabel. I was surprised to see one out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
          lets try again
          That's a cool looking little freak!

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
            lets try again
            Is that a cart you modified or did you buy it like that? Been trying to decided on what cart to bring with me.

Comment

be sure you take a tri pod stay off the ground as much as you can ticks, chiggers will eat you alive! no joke !

Comment

Laguna Atascosa NWR

My opinion on the bike. If you know where you are going and have a set up in place that you can ride to on the Jeep roads, the bike is nice. If it’s your first time and are going to be looking around and possibly move through out the hunt, walk. I had a spot in the very back of a unit that I hunted and the bike was a time saver for sure getting to the back. But carrying all my crap in and out to set up and hauling a deer out was much easier just walking and dragging a game cart by hand. Game cart is a must to have with you in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watch your speed in the park

Comment

Working...
                  X