No announcement yet.

2018 LBJ Grasslands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeholley you sound like buckdaddy69 aka James holley ??? Hmmm are you back? Lol
    Last edited by Lightning48; 11-28-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I'd forgotten about Buckdaddy.

Comment

Who's still hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning48 View Post
          Jeholley you sound like buckdaddy69 aka James holley ??? Hmmm are you back? Lol

Musta been. He gone now.

He tried this a few times before.

Comment

Went out today and moved a camera in on a rub line before leaving for work for a couple weeks.
            Last edited by JohnEdward; 12-01-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

He is the reason I was banned for a few days lol. Yall got the wrong guy I promise. Let me change my avatar so yall can see my face. Mary and I spoke in depth about this the other night. I've been vetted now.
              Last edited by JohnEdward; 12-01-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Well then JohnEdward- welcome!

Comment

Lol thanks! I have been around for about a month now I think. Found you guys researching LBJ and Caddo.

Comment

John Edwards, my apologies. And glad you got that cleared up with the staff. I had posted just before the name change. Good to know your not that feller too. I wish you all the best out there on USFS lands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Texas Grown! I understand he was quit the low life and I would be suspicious too. As you can imagine I was very confused lol. All good now!

Comment

Any of yall pick up the ol smoke pole for the late season?

Comment

Some do, some don't. I just like to hunt. It don't matter how/what as long as it's legal. I'd enjoy shooting bullfrogs with a slingshot or blowgun just as much as deer. Or try-n to shoot grass hoppers with a Redryder for fish bait while sitting over a water-n hole wait-n on game. Or setting out juglines the night before a duck hunt. And retrieve them after the hunt.

Comment

Yes,My apologies man !!!!! That guy was a bad apple here. Welcome to TBH !!!!!

Comment

Anybody know a good spot to sight in the CVA? Maybe somebody to help make sure scope is mounted properly? I'm a total novice when it comes to mounting and sighting in firearms. Inherited my old deer rifle and it was already zeroed by my grandfather before he passed when I was very young.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                                Well guys, I think it’s time to retire the 2017 thread and start anew.

Bucks are well into velvet, fawns are gettin big, and we are all starting to look towards season opener.

Personally, I’m hoping this guy made it another year because I won’t pass him again with a year’s growth on him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Pretty sure I found this spot while out scouting week before last. Nice confidence builder.

Comment

Working...
                                X