Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John did you make it up to the lease and find us a good spot

Comment

I've sit over, around and by good sign before and seen nutin but squirrels and birds before.

Comment

I'll be back shortly gunna shoot a little more!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
          I've sit over, around and by good sign before and seen nutin but squirrels and birds before.
          I've done the same many many times unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
            I've done the same many many times unfortunately
            I'll be watching a corn feeder at the edge of a nice year-old select cut and even then I can't promise anything.

As far as a good spot for you () we'll just have to wait and see what the season holds. Based on trail cam pics my buddies my be the ones in the chips and I may be left holding the bag. LOL I do have a new stand set-up this year that I worked real hard to develop over the summer. We'll say it's got potential.

Comment

Arrows are spun, shot, weight, and numbered I'm good to go!

Comment

I'm gonna be out on the 7th, didn't get any scouting done

Comment

I won't be in the Sam for awhile this year but I'll be root'in for y'all. Knock em dead.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                    Arrows are spun, shot, weight, and numbered I'm good to go!
                    Sounds like your ready!

Comment

Are we doing the annual Pizza Shack get together tomorrow at Noon? Let's do this [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                        A little off topic, but I was hoping to get a couple pointers from you veterans. I use a bike to head in to my spots, and I usually have a backpack and a climber that I go into my spots with. Granted, on the bike I've had a rough time biking with both. What ways would you guys recommend I set up my stand and backpack so that I can bike back to my spot without constantly adjusting my backpack or having it fly off

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

I use a bike trailer also.

Trying to carry all that gear on your back seems like an almost impossible task to me.

Comment

I cant imagine that bike setup being easier than walking. Bow limbs hitting on everything. Getting stuck in the mud. I dont see any climbing sticks there either.

Comment

I'mma try to make an attachment for my bike to game cart

Comment

Originally posted by Felix40 View Post
                                I cant imagine that bike setup being easier than walking. Bow limbs hitting on everything. Getting stuck in the mud. I dont see any climbing sticks there either.

This is an old picture. I use a hand climber and strap it down the same way. No climbing sticks needed. The bike doubles as a deer cart as well. Walking is easier, but when your a couple of miles in the Bike is the way to go imop.

Its that time guys, good luck. I will be in the Sam all weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X