No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pee off my stand and I had three shooters in bow range this year alone.

Comment

I stood up yesterday and turned around to pee and a shooter came out and busted me in the act. I guess you could say he caught me with my pants down

Comment

Try radioactive warning signs or toxic waste disposal site lmao love to see someone's face when they walk up to one of those signs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
          I stood up yesterday and turned around to pee and a shooter came out and busted me in the act. I guess you could say he caught me with my pants down
          It happens to the best of us.

I was out there yesterday too.

Comment

I'm here all day today. I doubt I'll make it back over here this days off considering the rain this weekend. I may beg my wife to let me in the morning but my hopes wouldn't be high.

Comment

Well hope ya score. Watched a feller clean a doe yesterday at lunch.

Comment

I'm new to the forum but have been hunting Whitney for about 8 or 9 years. I've been watching the forum almost the hole time finally decided to join.

Comment

Welcome Deerwatcher . Maybe you should have called your self Deerandforumwatcher?

Anyway, glad ya decided to join up. Lotta good folks here.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerwatcher View Post
                    I'm new to the forum but have been hunting Whitney for about 8 or 9 years. I've been watching the forum almost the hole time finally decided to join.
                    So it should be tbh watcher not deer watcher..lol..just kidding welcome to green screen!!

Comment

Glad to have you join us Deerwatcher.

Comment

So who's hunting today , it feels like a great morning and they should be moving. With all my rain gear in storage it may be next weekend for me.

Comment

Due to a large number of hunters taking over my current preferred hunting location, i'm going to be doing some scouting over the weekend in an attempt to locate a new spot. I wanna apologize in advance if I stumble upon one of you fine people during the middle of your hunt. I'm going to most likely be scouting in Aquila, so please try not to get so mad that it creates a physical altercation! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            So who's hunting today , it feels like a great morning and they should be moving. With all my rain gear in storage it may be next weekend for me.
                            I'm out for about the 15th time this year and still haven't seen a deer in person. One of these times.... it is a nice morning though

Comment

I'm a noob to hunting and would like to hunt with some experienced bow hunters. I've always used a bow for archery sports but not to hunt. Can anyone put me in touch with individuals willing to let me tag along? I appreciate everyone's consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CHParker View Post
                                Due to a large number of hunters taking over my current preferred hunting location, i'm going to be doing some scouting over the weekend in an attempt to locate a new spot. I wanna apologize in advance if I stumble upon one of you fine people during the middle of your hunt. I'm going to most likely be scouting in Aquila, so please try not to get so mad that it creates a physical altercation! LOL!
                                I've never hunted either, but due to losing both of my private spots. Will be taking the boat to scout one or both lakes soon and try to hunt over Christmas break.

Are there particular launches better than others? Never been on either lake. But coming from Waco.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X