• Show
Clear All

No problem storm. congrats again

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
      Score!

Could, would, you repeat that please?

Seriously, congrats. You've earned it.

And just when most of the bowhunters out there are getting down to go back in to lunch. I usually try to stay in the tree till 11:30 or noon, unless there's to much commotion near by. I've shot a "few" deer around 10:15-10:45. If you've got a really comfortable stand, it's a lot easier to stay all day (with a big pee bottle ).
      Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-15-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Spike?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
          Spike?
          Yes sir

Comment

The cut on the neck is from trying to get my broadhead out I got it out by sawing the bone in half.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterKPH View Post
              STORM, I've tried to PM you and send you an email. I'm so new to the thread the system will not let me PM you or email you. The Admins at the site tried updating my data so I could but it did not work. Could you PM me your email or contact?

Thank you,
              KPH
              Pm replied with my number.

Comment

I had a very nice 8 point come in quickly on me. Too quickly to be honest. I panicked and whistled at him to stop him. I have NO IDEA why. Never done that ever. He just turned and pinned his ears back listening to me. Walked out of sight. I almost tried the walking away neck shot. I am an idiot. This was Friday bucks were going crazy. Saw several shooters. Two were giants

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
                  I had a very nice 8 point come in quickly on me. Too quickly to be honest. I panicked and whistled at him to stop him. I have NO IDEA why. Never done that ever. He just turned and pinned his ears back listening to me. Walked out of sight. I almost tried the walking away neck shot. I am an idiot. This was Friday bucks were going crazy. Saw several shooters. Two were giants
                  Were you at LBJ? Or one of the lakes here?

Comment

Way to go Storm.

Comment

Headed back out in the morning. Hopefully I can get another one.

Comment

Storm, good for you. That should be some good eats.

Comment

I've been meaning to ask this for awhile but just don't seem to get er done. Does anyone know what happened to Kornegay's processing?

Comment

He is still open from what I've been told

Comment

Storm, you forgot to wipe the milk off his lips!

Nice deer, he'll eat just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by PSE Chase View Post
                                He is still open from what I've been told
                                Thanks. Hope your right.

I've been going by there quite often and haven't seen him around. Also, I tried to reach him by phone to drop off a buck my grandson shot but never got him and his message box said it was full. A friend tried to drop off a hog and had the same results.

Comment

Working...
                                X