X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
    Any updated from this weekend?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Movement was up this weekend compared to last. Saw a nice 8 sat am. at 8:45, no response to grunting or bleating. My brother had 2 does walk 30yrds from the ground blind. I saw 2 young bucks together on Sunday am at 9:05 grunted and bleated at them and nothing. Threw out a snort/wheeze ant the bigger one raked a bush a couple times with his horns and then they moved on. I'd say rut is over now. Time to turn focus from does to food. At least that's my plan. I'm thinking about moving my stand further in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats the best rub I think I have ever seen!

Comment

Bump this one back to the top. Action has slowed quite a bit for us.. I hunt land that borders the dcnf. The last month has been great up until last wknd deer movement came to screeching halt. This wknd they are calling for 90-100% chance of rain too.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
          Bump this one back to the top. Action has slowed quite a bit for us.. I hunt land that borders the dcnf. The last month has been great up until last wknd deer movement came to screeching halt. This wknd they are calling for 90-100% chance of rain too.

Gonna be good weekend to be in a ground blind with a heater.

Comment

Originally posted by robert97dodge View Post
            Gonna be good weekend to be in a ground blind with a heater.
            2nd that Robert! I have a feeling we gonna get wet in the tree..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my mount back from the taxidermy.

Comment

That looks great Robert. Really like the color change throughout the main beams. Congrats again on a kill to be super proud of

Comment

Awesome! Boy is he dark around the bases, beautiful buck... Wont have mine back til July, ugh!

Comment

I didn't really even notice the color until I went and picked it up. I don't think I could wait on a shoulder mount. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                      Awesome! Boy is he dark around the bases, beautiful buck... Wont have mine back til July, ugh!

I have some pics of couple out there from a couple years ago that super dark. I like how this one changes colors

Comment

Does it get more crowded at Alabama creek after Christmas. I got the whole week off and thinking of spending a few days there. If anyone share info,would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                          Does it get more crowded at Alabama creek after Christmas. I got the whole week off and thinking of spending a few days there. If anyone share info,would be appreciated.
                          That late in the season less people are out there.

Comment

Ttt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Our target deer have went missing, haven't seen them on camera since Nov 22. Been super slow Ever since. Hopefully late season we can get back on them. With all this rain hopefully it'll rot some acorns and we can catch the deer going into the pastures.

Comment

Headed out this weekend. Hoping they will move with the cold weather setting in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X