Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not ours.

Comment

I found 3 different lock on stands last time I was out there... One looked like it had seen better days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
        Is this anyone's stand??

Great view but very uncomfortable. Just making sure before I do some redecorating. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Hahaha! This takes the cake..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
          Hahaha! This takes the cake..

There is a hang on stand without a seat 40yrds from it. Judging from the way it looked you couldn't pay me to actually step out onto it. If I do actually tear the stand down I'm gonna just leave the steps at the base of the tree. Can't bring myself to take them.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
            There is a hang on stand without a seat 40yrds from it. Judging from the way it looked you couldn't pay me to actually step out onto it. If I do actually tear the stand down I'm gonna just leave the steps at the base of the tree. Can't bring myself to take them.

Yessir, ive ran across a ton of stands out roaming around myself... they say to notify the GW, but thats pretty much useless IMO. They have bigger fish to fry-

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
              Yessir, ive ran across a ton of stands out roaming around myself... they say to notify the GW, but thats pretty much useless IMO. They have bigger fish to fry-

Lol. I would take it down and set it on the ground before I did that. I think whoever it is will get the point when they see their stuff piled up.

Comment

That's one thing that is frustrating in the NF is the widespread disregard for the law with stands, baiting, driving off the road etc. And the lack of enforcement of the laws.

Comment

On a side note, any of y'all ever hunt the Angelina or Sabine NF's? Don't want to get sidetracked but I know there have got to be some BIG deer running around those woods.

Comment

I stumbled across this forum doing some searching on the DCNF. I've been on the Texas fishing forum for years and have met some long time friends and gained/shared a lot of knowledge because of it. I've hunted public land all over East Texas with my dad and brother since I was a kid and have always enjoyed the challenge. I look forward to reading and contributing to this forum.

Here is a nice 7 my dad killed with his bow this year on the DCNF and a couple of big boys I've been chasing as well as a few I've been blessed to take in East Texas. Also, I got the shakes when I stumbled across this rub this year. I'd love to see the buck that did it.

Comment

Those are some good looking deer I really like the second trail cam buck he is pretty different from most.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah he's the one I'm really after because he looks cool. I don't know if hes just a freak or if it was due to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRich View Post
                          I stumbled across this forum doing some searching on the DCNF. I've been on the Texas fishing forum for years and have met some long time friends and gained/shared a lot of knowledge because of it. I've hunted public land all over East Texas with my dad and brother since I was a kid and have always enjoyed the challenge. I look forward to reading and contributing to this forum.

Here is a nice 7 my dad killed with his bow this year on the DCNF and a couple of big boys I've been chasing as well as a few I've been blessed to take in East Texas. Also, I got the shakes when I stumbled across this rub this year. I'd love to see the buck that did it.

welcome Chris! Great post, great deer and looking forward to having you on the board.

Comment

I skipped out on the forest this weekend but my hunting buddy is out there. Says it's been slow!! Even hunting the edge of a thicket on an acorn flat.

Comment

Well I guess I'm done until muzzleloader opens. Sure is good weather for camping though.

Comment

Any updated from this weekend?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X