Camp Bullis 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by born-two-hunt View Post
    The big non-typical shot out of MA-7 was photographed on Marna RD in the morning by at least 2 hunters using cell phones. That afternoon a good friend of mine (Carl Powers) had it come in and he harvested it. Had a big kicker with fork off main beam. Tom 6A-3
    That's awesome. Maybe you could get Carl to send you some pics.

Comment

Carls' buck photo-

Comment

Originally posted by Kybowhuntr View Post
        I did find some pics of the deer I posted prior to being shot but not going to post them because I don't like where people were taking it. It's definitely a younger but legal buck. I wasn't asking for permission to shoot it. I simply posted the pic because I was excited to see a buck that I helped a fellow hunter track. It's a terrible feeling to shoot a buck and not find it. Regardless of the age, I would have been excited for him to recover it even though it would have ended my season. Will I shoot it if I see it having trouble walking? Definitely! I may even shoot it if it's doing fine. I'll make that call if I ever see it. I'll respect someone just wanting to fill the freezer the same as the guys willing to eat tag soup for that buck of a lifetime. Good luck to everyone and I didn't mean to stir the pot with that pic. -Lee

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk
        Good deal.

Lee if you don't get the meat you need at Bullis, just let me know.
        I would be happy to give you a full deer qtr out from the ranch.

Side note, my sons gun location is available at Bullis for hogs, tons of them at his location, I already pulled the feeder and equipment last wknd.

Comment

Carls' buck photo-
          nice

Comment

Area closed now...I know where is brother his at on Bullis, and his brother is a big body deer!
            Last edited by That Guy; 11-30-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]828010[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                Good deal.

Side note, my sons gun location is available at Bullis for hogs, tons of them at his location, I already pulled the feeder and equipment last wknd.
                What area is he in? I'd love to knock down hogs. All the ones I have in 5B(4) are midnighters... smart little critters

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Carls' buck photo-
                  I've got a pic of that buck on cam I believe. He showed up one time. A few weeks ago.

Comment

That's the same one. Goes to show how far they travel during the rut. Tom 6A-3

Comment

Good deal.

Thanks for the offer Danny! I hate to admit it, but it would be great to knock the dust off the rifle one weekend.

Comment

That's the same one. Goes to show how far they travel during the rut. Tom 6A-3
                        That's for sure. Most of bucks on cam the last 2 weeks are new and most of the others I was getting regular pics of are gone. My area is closed this weekend and the rut seems to finally have them moving during the day

Comment

Lee and Danny PM sent.

Comment

I will be on the road headed to the farm, call if need to after 1pm.
                            I will have to update the account this evening. Thanks

Comment

Lee and Danny PM sent.
                              Reply and text sent.

Comment

Carls' buck photo-
                                Thanks Tom. That's a neat looking buck.

-Dan

Comment

Working...