• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCG View Post
    You drive a white Ford?
    Tacoma

Comment

My son has a gun stand, feeder throws about 8lbs a day.
      1 camera and trigger set on a 4 shot picture burst, 8,400 pictures in 1 week and 99.9% hogs.

Comment

Smokin hotz in the ground blind right now

Comment

Nice and cool in my ac. Just looked at the updated calendar. Looks like my area was open this weekend and not again until the end of the month.
          Last edited by a21davis; 10-16-2016, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Just keep checking it. We're also in 5B and the past two weeks it's showed closed and then thurs the area opened up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I just didnt pay attention to the dates so im peed at myself

Comment

I hope something changes for 5E. The next two weekends are closed and only open after 4 on Friday.

Comment

Yesterday was brutal with the heat, not much breeze, never again will I hunt the evening with its reading 93 outside down the road, it was probably every bit 100 in my ground blind between 4:30-6pm.

I saw a few hogs, they were working the ground about 80yds out and almost downwind from me...miniature bulldozers. I remote my feeder to go off twice thinking they would come over, but they didn't budge.

Comment

Alright guys, I'm thinking after this coming weekend I'll be done for the season. I'm thinking of offering up my spot and feeder to a WTD permit holder for turkey/exotic hunting as allowed per the hunting guide. I just need to clear with NRO that I can actually do this; I'm thinking I'll sell the feeder to someone and the buyer gets the spot for free (8A-3). I hate for this spot to go unused for the remainder of the season when there are plenty of turkeys on site. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Comment

I am pretty sure if you let NRO know that you are PCS ing they will close down your area. Best to just have a friend added to your spot for exotics and turkey and go from there. What kind of feeder/timer do you have and what are you asking for it. Tom 6A-3

Comment

Originally posted by born-two-hunt View Post
                        I am pretty sure if you let NRO know that you are PCS ing they will close down your area. Best to just have a friend added to your spot for exotics and turkey and go from there. What kind of feeder/timer do you have and what are you asking for it. Tom 6A-3
                        It is a Wildgame Innovations Trophy Hunter 225-lb Tripod Feeder; I also have the solar panel charger with it. I don't have a set price in mind; I was just wondering if there would be any interest.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Matt, I'm in 8A2 and would be glad to take your spot over. If tour willing, let me know how much you want for your setup. Feeder/blind

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by msims6288 View Post
                            It is a Wildgame Innovations Trophy Hunter 225-lb Tripod Feeder; I also have the solar panel charger with it. I don't have a set price in mind; I was just wondering if there would be any interest.
                            You may see some buzzards in your area. I shot big hog and tracked it over 600 yards. Lost blood trail and ran out of time. It was headed towards your blind

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

I misread before sorry for misinformation
                              Last edited by Jimbousmc; 10-17-2016, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by msims6288 View Post
                                Alright guys, I'm thinking after this coming weekend I'll be done for the season. I'm thinking of offering up my spot and feeder to a WTD permit holder for turkey/exotic hunting as allowed per the hunting guide. I just need to clear with NRO that I can actually do this; I'm thinking I'll sell the feeder to someone and the buyer gets the spot for free (8A-3). I hate for this spot to go unused for the remainder of the season when there are plenty of turkeys on site. If anyone is interested, let me know.
                                A friend/coworker/anyone can buy a hunting permit, and as long you add them to your spot they can hunt anything but WTD.

Comment

Working...
                                X