Camp Bullis 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kybowhuntr View Post
    Thanks! It looks like I need it. I'm starting to question my setup. Have had deer or hogs on cam in morning and afternoon every day except the days I hunt. Thinking I may be bumping them walking in. I'm anxious to checkck the cam today to see what activity I've had this week

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk
    I hear Ya, I'm off today and Jealous that your hunting.

I can't wait until tommorrow gonna grab cards and hit the blind, if I don't have any new mature bucks Im gonna drop one of the ones I have if they deceide to come out and play.

Be patience today with the weather, when cold fronts roll in and cloudy good chance of seeing deer at anytime during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
      I hear Ya, I'm off today and Jealous that your hunting.

I can't wait until tommorrow gonna grab cards and hit the blind, if I don't have any new mature bucks Im gonna drop one of the ones I have if they deceide to come out and play.

Be patience today with the weather, when cold fronts roll in and cloudy good chance of seeing deer at anytime during the day.
      I'm going to love around 1030 to go take algebra test. Hope to be back in the blind this afternoon

Comment

Anybody that checked cameras yesterday and today any new bucks/deer in the area that you haven't previous seen ?. Post up some pics

Comment

Anybody that checked cameras yesterday and today any new bucks/deer in the area that you haven't previous seen ?. Post up some pics
          Have new 8pt last two nights. No daytime pics though

Comment

Originally posted by Kybowhuntr View Post
            Have new 8pt last two nights. No daytime pics though

good deal, hopefully he show up during archery hours!

Comment

I have 3 or 4 good size bucks but dont think they will make the 13". Also have a cpl does and Ram.

Comment

Originally posted by a21davis View Post
                I have 3 or 4 good size bucks but dont think they will make the 13". Also have a cpl does and Ram.
                Post up some pics, we will help you out and tell you if they are legal bucks

Comment

If you have facebook look me up a21davis@hotmail.com, ill post them all there.

Comment

I don't have a Fakebook account, never did sign up for one with my security clearances I had in the past...retired now, but not sure I want a FB account.

Comment

Ok ill try to post a few when I get home from camping

Comment

You say you have a Ram. Let's hear more. Is it a sheep, goat, or Aoudad (sp)? Please clarify. Tom 6A-3

Comment

Me too

Comment

Comment

Nice buck

Comment

It appears the JBSA iSportsman is completely down, Russian hackers or because they used a recycled server from a former Sec of State.

Comment

Working...
                                X