Camp Bullis 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
    Your blind needs to NE or SW of food source!
    Crap! I've been doing it wrong!

Comment

I had no idea it should be that way

Comment

Camp Bullis wind 85% time comes from SE, Northerns(besides Yankees) and cold fronts most of the time blow in from NW, but take in count any terrain or hills near you

Comment

Bye wind direction is never a constant it can come from any direction. Winds swirl tunnels are formed it bounces off of terrain features my problem was they were busting me because they came in behind me and were mere feet away from me. Which is why I moved my blind.

Comment

lol I just posted that the wind was not my issue, thanks for the help and concern though

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
              lol I just posted that the wind was not my issue, thanks for the help and concern though
              nice, I left there at 2pm, since then...having a few cool ones, reading impaired maybe your blind was in one their trails

Comment

Well if I'd have known I wasn't going to see anything except on the way home guess I could have found something else to do today. But, got some good fresh air so I can't complain too much.

Comment

Originally posted by MilMan View Post
                  Well if I'd have known I wasn't going to see anything except on the way home guess I could have found something else to do today. But, got some good fresh air so I can't complain too much.
                  I felt the same way. Now I need to finish my homework.

Comment

Came up empty tonight

Comment

I think hunting will be better in about 3 weeks, next wknd it's gonna be hot in the evenings similar to last year.

I think they are predicting a later rut this year, new moon end of October

Comment

I've seen some pictures from other Hunters, the deer are in really good shape this year.

Lots of big bucks out there which, I hope that if some decides to take one, try and get a 4.5yrs or older even if your just a meat hunter.

Comment

Saw a few does Saturday morning and nothing that evening. Missed Sunday morning because my alarm clock was set on Colorado time. Got back from Colorado elk hunt a week or so ago and forgot to reset my alarm clock. Nothing came in Sunday night. Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by born-two-hunt View Post
                            Saw a few does Saturday morning and nothing that evening. Missed Sunday morning because my alarm clock was set on Colorado time. Got back from Colorado elk hunt a week or so ago and forgot to reset my alarm clock. Nothing came in Sunday night. Tom.
                            I don't think you missed much (except that 14pt Buck) because NRO said no deer kills for Sunday morning

Comment

Anybody scouting today?

Comment

Originally posted by a21davis View Post
                                Anybody scouting today?
                                Nope, between Huntin and Cameras, I'm good.

Comment

Working...
                                X