Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    Damian, you know I love you.

Tod, I'll be home in 4-5 days. Need to make plans to come by and see the progress and/or shoot some. Maybe even your sidekick/nephew can make it, if he's done with his school work that is.
    Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
    I think he has summer school starting.

Didn't quite get the nephew reference
    Yup, these last few days I've been busier than Eddie trying to ring his ling with cheetoes. School started and still trying to keep up. Had a nice interview today.... anyone need life insurance or some mutual funds? hah j/k. Will probably be a little busy for a bit trying to get caught up. Saturday is out... volunteered to help out in the arena with the rodeo event they're holding this weekend. Should be fun.

And we don't need no pics of Eddie, no sense in breaking the internet

Comment

Hahahaha y'all crack me up [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Perhaps I've had a little bit to drink... But I would love to see that

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          More like playing ring toss with your Cheerios in your beanbag

Only way he gets a ringer is with a bank shot. There's a tool shed in the way. I don't even want to know what the backboard is

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissHunter View Post
            Perhaps I've had a little bit to drink... But I would love to see that

Eddie in his whitie tidies.....gross.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I just threw up a lil in my mouth.

Comment

I guess I can't come to anymore get togethers. Lil miss will have to wash her eyes out with borax.

You can't say nothing Andy. We had a similar style until you lost a few pounds and cut off the goat tee.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                  I guess I can't come to anymore get togethers. Lil miss will have to wash her eyes out with borax.

You can't say nothing Andy. We had a similar style until you lost a few pounds and cut off the goat tee.
                  Yeah, you didn't come to the last gtg. The weight slammed back on once I had to stop the gym to fix my shoulder issue. Trying to fix that again... I could balance a 5 course meal on this puppy

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                    I could balance a 5 course meal on this puppy
                    Easily!

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                      Yeah, you didn't come to the last gtg. The weight slammed back on once I had to stop the gym to fix my shoulder issue. Trying to fix that again... I could balance a 5 course meal on this puppy
                      The technical term is gumbo shelf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Shed for his tool?

Seems like someone built and astrodome sized shed for a dirt bike.

But who am I to judge?

[emoji1]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                          The technical term is gumbo shelf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                          I'm from GA dangit. My term would be grits and gravy tower

Comment

Sitting in an airport getting ready to leave. I am trying something new this time. I shot through paper and it had a nasty tear. But it's been shooting great. So I said screw it and threw it in the case. I normally fix it before I leave and it never shoots as good. Well hope it works out.

Comment

Congratulations Fellas - Has been a joy to follow these last few pages. Banter at its best.

Even some hunting coordinates to try.

Comment

So I know a few of y'all on here squirrel hunt.. Think I've read about swamp rabbit taking his girl recently. I've never been but I think it would be incredibly fun. Anyways, my friend keeps telling me not to eat the meat in the summer I would get sick and blah blah... I'm not sure if this is true or what he's talking about, but do you eat squirrel? What does it taste like?

Comment

Working...
                                X