No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I figured it was a hunting forum, my bad.

I'm sure yall have more bromance talk to attend to anyway.

I can be quiet, I have stickbows and muzzleloaders to play with

Comment

You know I'm just messin. And I don't have a problem with smokepoles but I won't be the one smoking it.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
        Man I figured it was a hunting forum, my bad.

I'm sure yall have more bromance talk to attend to anyway.

I can be quiet, I have stickbows and muzzleloaders to play with
        I sure would like to get the bows out myself. Still pretty mushy here. Got my big ladder stand over here last weekend, just need to pick a tree to strap it to. School starts Tuesday, so that's a drag. This little break as too short. Wont be many more of these anymore. Which I'm ok with!!

Comment

I'm down with a ML GTG Shoot. Start early in the morning before the wind and heat. Then maybe a little grilling for lunch. I still need to get some sabot's and primers. I'll probably pick up another box of bullets. I've got a score to settle with that 200 yard target, and I hear the 300 calling my name.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just made it to Paris for the western shoot out. Beer in hand to relax before bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If yall can organize it on a weekend count me in for the ML GTG. I need to fine tune mine as well...

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                If yall can organize it on a weekend count me in for the ML GTG. I need to fine tune mine as well...
                I'm only available on Sundays. Hopefully that'll work for everyone.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have made it to heaven

Comment

I don't think I would call that heaven

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Busted out the fly rod and caught some sunfish yesterday. Sorry to read up on some of yalls property woes. We were headed out of town during the deluge. Lets just say it was a stressful drive down the parkway and out 290.

Comment

Love the muzzleloading talk. But can somebody explain these breach loaded guns and how they could be called a muzzle loader???

Comment

You can't load from the breach with the exception of the primer

Last edited by cmh2007; 05-29-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                            I don't think I would call that heaven

After church...it was a slice O heaven for me...just the wife and I. Ditched the kids. That alone is a miracle. Minimal traditional gear but still fun to putt around and play with the compounds and other hunting stuff.

I'm not against compound bows. I am against the men who would deify compound bows at the expense of human truth [emoji12]

Comment

Oh joy, more problems.

Our well pump just went out. No aqua to clean my back side. Old man won't call anyone because he refuses to pay after hours fees. Tuesday ain't coming soon enough

Comment

Good grief

Comment

Working...
                                X