SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    Well it was a good evening/afternoon. Let's just say I had a great time tonight. Y'all just need to know we're all having a fish fry later this year that may last 2 days so prepare yourself for it!!!! Who's ready?
    You know Holly and I will be there! Just name the date

Comment

Cleaning two sacks of crawfish, almost ready for the boil.[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
        Fonally got to chunk a few spears today. Still deadly
        Tell us about that bow Ww. Make/model?

It almost looks like a recurve but I can't make up my mind. I really cant see the tips.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
          Tell us about that bow Ww. Make/model?

It almost looks like a recurve but I can't make up my mind. I really cant see the tips.

It's a recurve alright brothers...a 60's model Indian ...45 pounder fiberglass covered in camo tape...I don't care what you'd say. That sucker STILL hits hard and true man. LOVE poppin that sucker. Here we are close to fifty years later and this thing is still going!!! Just fun! And accurate as can be.

Comment

Looks GOOD BC!! What time should we come by?

Comment

Guess I'ma have to throw a dadgum BS thread ONLY crawfish boil man. If ya'll get too serious...you are out!! [emoji3]

Comment

60's recurve....now that's cool right there! It's awesome it still gets the job done[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the old bows WW. Wife is here and doing the cooking. Only thing is she brought so much stuff home and now I have honeydo everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                    I like the old bows WW. Wife is here and doing the cooking. Only thing is she brought so much stuff home and now I have honeydo everywhere.

My whole **** weekend has been one long honeydoo. Can't wait to get back to work so I can "relax" and dream about the next weekend that could be...almost 20 years now wanting a weekend. It's a unicorn. Mythological creature...impossible to capture. I basically jump from one version of hell to another anticipating the next level[emoji79]

Comment

Now you know why I pop arrows. Cut a little steam loose. Cuz they even edit the word dammmmmm!!

Comment

The hunt was a success

Comment

something is smelling good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright Swamprabbit. I have made a few many selfbows in my day but that slice of bodark you have there (osage for all you yanks) is making me salivate horse apples man. She's lookn sweet!!! Keep on chasin rings and flingin things man [emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post

The hunt was a success

If you hit it just right. You have a bow for life. That is some serious wood there.

Comment

I gave several staves of that's stuff away. I didn't have the tools or time. So sad.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X