SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
    I hunted sam, but only found frank. You dont want to find frank. Frank is a jerk. If you're lucky, you'll find an eddie, as many others have. I hear that can quite eventful and funny. Just be careful that any Eddies don't try to take a dmack and finish up with a poleonly. Banjo music will magically appear.
    Lol. I unfriend you now......

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
      Lol. I unfriend you now......
      That's not how this works.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

That's not how any of this works.

Comment

Feel like i just sold my soul to the devil. So desperate to line up a job aftet graduation that i just applied to an irs position posted on the college job board. But also looking at a number of financial jobs, and worst case, insurance or something

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
            Feel like i just sold my soul to the devil. So desperate to line up a job aftet graduation that i just applied to an irs position posted on the college job board. But also looking at a number of financial jobs, and worst case, insurance or something

Oooohhh...yeah that doesn't sound like fun at all for a livin there. How far away from home is the IRS gig?

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
              Oooohhh...yeah that doesn't sound like fun at all for a livin there. How far away from home is the IRS gig?
              Hey, gooberment work means no overtime and lots of holidays. Somewhere in Houston. Probably not likey that it would turn into anything, who knows, but got to be trying for some kind of job.

Comment

PM sent AJ

Comment

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                    lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    That's awesome

Comment

So sad . Little did Mary Anne know she could of just written in her Presidential vote for Dmack !!

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                        So sad . Little did Mary Anne know she could of just written in her Presidential vote for Dmack !!

Heck ya!!

Comment

That's awful! And hilarious!

Comment

I saw one where the man's wishes in lieu of flowers at his funeral was for people to not vote for crooked hillary

Comment

After all this rain, the forest is more like a jungle. So much food for the deer that they only have to move feet from cover to feed to water. Looking like could be a harder season this year.

Comment

I will be extending my deer season an extra 2 weeks. Last year it seemed like January was better than most of deer season. So I bought an inexpensive muzzleloader. Now to replace that plastic T handle and get a scope.

Comment

Working...
                                X