• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....

Chainsaw: 1
    Me: 0

Comment

Just found out there will be an Athens Archery gift certificate and some prize money donated by west houston archery

Comment

Yes cmh. I know it's been pretty bad out there. We need a good month of no rain to clean it up. I bet the skeeters are crazy bad right now out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
          Well....

Chainsaw: 1
          Me: 0

Pics when you get out of the hospital

Comment

You asked for it....

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
              Pics when you get out of the hospital

Nicole made me go to ER. They said it's too wide to stitch and didn't look deep enough. Told us to just go home and clean it or wait a couple hours for them to do it. After a shower and some painful cleaning, it's deeper than it looked. It's about 5 inches above my left knee

Comment

Your man card is pulled. You sir are a ma'am!! Or a pussie in our eyes. [emoji12]

Comment

Your man card is pulled. You sir are a ma'am!! Or a pussie in our eyes. [emoji12]

Nurse asked nicole why she brought me up here for a cat scratch?

At least that's the joke i keep razzing her with cause i didn't want to go.

Comment

Nurse asked nicole why she brought me up here for a cat scratch?

At least that's the joke i keep razzing her with cause i didn't want to go.

This does not help your case. You went so your a little girl. Enough said. [emoji41]

Comment

This does not help your case. You went so your a little girl. Enough said. [emoji41]

Eh... happy wife happy life

Comment

Still got about 15 more trees i want down, and still have to clean up the 6 or so i had just cut down

Comment

Eh... happy wife happy life

Keep telling yourself that. She most likely said suck it up. And you said please take me. I am bleeding.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that. She most likely said suck it up. And you said please take me. I am bleeding.

That would have been my dad. But even he said i should go. He was pushing the tree i was cutting with the tractor so saw the whole thing

Comment

I need another two.[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Ill second that....Lets put his man card up on my broad head target and see if we can cut it in half

Comment

Working...
                                X