SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    Dang Tod, give Andy a chance to suck in next time you're taking pictures. Lol. That looks fun. I'm definitely going next year with y'all.
    Hey dude, I resemble that remark!

I tell ya, I have some rough friends

Your gonna be expected to come with us next year to try your hand at that moving mosquito!!!

Comment

Damian might have to change his handle to huntin-fishin-fool!!

You and Kevin sure make it sound easy!

Comment

the massive leftover tail pickage begins

Comment

Dang y'all making me hungry... About to grill up some steaks [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm right there with ya Tod. Especially sitting in this office. Not helping out the gut.

Glad you at least caught one Damian. Could always be worse. (Stuck in the office like me)

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
              the massive leftover tail pickage begins
              Be over shortly WW!! What was that address? Lol. Looks dang good!

Comment

Yep, Werewolf knows how to throw a party! It appears that he needs to host the next GTG/fishfry!

Comment

I got a game cart that I'm getting rid of for $25 if anyone is interested thanks 936 537-4808 don't need anymore

Comment

Looks good WW.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                      Yep, Werewolf knows how to throw a party! It appears that he needs to host the next GTG/fishfry!

Hey don't tempt me now. My fingers are still burning over here [emoji16]

Comment

Let's see if I can post this. And how long before the mods squash it....

....Take the last 4 letters of those last two words and I am really pushing it on the green screen [emoji3]

Music video by The Radiators performing Suck The Head. (C) 1987 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
                        Last edited by Werewolf; 05-15-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

For those that can't see it...it's a song about eating crawfish by the radiators....Suck the head...squeeze the tip [emoji79]
                          Last edited by Werewolf; 05-15-2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
                            Hey don't tempt me now. My fingers are still burning over here [emoji16]
                            I DO have 5 gallons of catfish fillets that need frying. Just saying.

Comment

I see fried catfish and crawfish etoufee in our future.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

And rain...i see lots and lots of rain. Thanks accuweather radar

Comment

Working...
                                X