• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
    Ha ha ha. Oh I knew that was comin. What time and where?[emoji12]

It looks like Today or tomorrow

Comment

At Chester, about to head out for a long day of stickbow shooting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tomorrow actually....hee hee. This is what my 7 year old wanted for her birthday party this weekend. Spoiled rotten!!! I'm partly to blame ...some....well....maybe[emoji14]

Comment

Have a great time guys. And for good sake. Aj get a tan on those arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post

Have fun! Would have tried to make it if my little princess didn't have her spring dance recital today.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post

Nice day out for it so far. Heating up though. Have fun!!

Comment

Holy crap Andy! I didn't even have my sunglasses on yet. Next time warn someone before you blind them like that. Hehe. Y'all have fun.

Comment

What donyou think I'm doing, trying to fix the farmers tan.

Actually, after this week I'm running short on clean clothes. Got some serious laundry to do

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                    What donyou think I'm doing, trying to fix the farmers tan.

Actually, after this week I'm running short on clean clothes. Got some serious laundry to do
                    You still ain't got Nicole trained?! (Don't you dare show her this!)

Comment

Dang my wife can shoot! She shot 6 arrows at a floating ping pong ball and skewered 2 ping pong balls! I also have video of her shooting the second one. I will post it tomorrow when I get back home.

For full discloser, I shot 6 arrows and didn't stick one. I knocked it out of the air once, but didn't stick it.[emoji13]

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                        You still ain't got Nicole trained?! (Don't you dare show her this!)
                        Dang Lee, your in trouble!

Comment

The closest I got to a turkey today was a subway foot long at lunch time. All 3 of my hunting locations were taken this morning [emoji35] guess now it's time for some beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job Ms. Holly!!! That's freaking awesome! And Tod, what are you doing talking crap?! You obviously need to practice more. Lmao!

Too bad LMH. Perks of hunting public land right? Better luck next time.

Comment

We also had a blast shooting with Jason (Pineywoodsbow ) and his son. Those deer in the Sam better watch out with Jason around, he is deadly!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                                Good job Ms. Holly!!! That's freaking awesome! And Tod, what are you doing talking crap?! You obviously need to practice more. Lmao!

Too bad LMH. Perks of hunting public land right? Better luck next time.
                                Where/when was I talking crap? I've always said she is a good shot. Heck, she had a good teacher!

She and I shot about the same scores today. I will admit it's getting harder to beat her though!

Comment

Working...
                                X