SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    Think I'm going fishing tomorrow. If I do as well as I've been told I will, I may go again Monday. Back seat will be open. Could be an absolute fish slaughter.
    Fingers crossed.

Who wants to go?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Sounds great Damian, just too many irons in the fire right now. Have fun.

Comment

Graduated my youngest from HS today, probably wont be long and we will be empty nesters!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
        Graduated my youngest from HS today, probably wont be long and we will be empty nesters!

Congrats! We woulda coulda been empty nesters. My two oldest are almost done with college but then we have the 7 year old. She still thinks I'm a jungle gym apparently

Comment

Congrats to the young man and to you and the Mrs. Happy and sad times ahead I'm sure. Lol

Comment

Quiet for a Saturday night. Everyone must be getting bombed [emoji43]

Comment

Todd once they're gone you get about 5 to 6 years to do what you want and then they have kids and your back to baby sitting and Little League. Take advantage of your free time while you can, haha. One other thing, grandkids are more fun, you can spoil em and send em home.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                Big congrats!

Empty nest is great. At first it's a bit sad, but then you realize you can walk around sans clothes, and tell your kids what you really do on the couch. [emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji1] [emoji9] [emoji1] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji33] [emoji24] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji41] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji48]

Comment

He graduated, tell him to hit the road!

Been working cows at the church's roping event since 2 and still have another class to run. Going to be a late one but having a blast. Mama probably ain't too happy I've been gone all day though. Thought I'd wear my blast n cast shirt and hopefully spread the word. This shirt isn't exactly sanitary anymore... or pants n boots. Small price to pay

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                    Big congrats!

Empty nest is great. At first it's a bit sad, but then you realize you can walk around sans clothes, and tell your kids what you really do on the couch. [emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji1] [emoji9] [emoji1] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji33] [emoji24] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji41] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji1] [emoji48]

Heck yeah!

How do you think he got here? Lol!
                    Last edited by TMiddleton; 06-04-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                      Todd once they're gone you get about 5 to 6 years to do what you want and then they have kids and your back to baby sitting and Little League. Take advantage of your free time while you can, haha. One other thing, grandkids are more fun, you can spoil em and send em home.
                      I hear ya!
                      My daughter and SIL just celebrated their 2 year anniversary, no grandkids yet but were hoping and praying for some!

Comment

Whew. Beats the rain. Sweatin like a hooor in church....Worth it

Comment

Here comes the plastic vanes talk....archers paradox...traditional...feathers only. I know I know...need to make some more POC arrows soon. But I had to pop somethin!!! Hee hee

Comment

Plastic vanes? What are you thinking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a guy on here who shoots vanes off the shelf. If you tune it just right for zero vane contact, it works.

Comment

Hell I use real feathers on my big heavy aluminum arrows and they really shoot well with broadheads

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X