Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife is having surgery tomorrow. Not a major illness, but has to have a lengthy surgery to take care of some issues. Doctor says 4-6 hour surgery and off her feet for 6 weeks. It has been a crazy month. Some family flying in to help with the 18 month old son. I will take a couple weeks off work.

A couple extra prayers wouldn't hurt. Her name is Heather.
    Thanks.

Comment

Hitting the surf in the morning, live shrimp usually gets the job done this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
        Wife is having surgery tomorrow. Not a major illness, but has to have a lengthy surgery to take care of some issues. Doctor says 4-6 hour surgery and off her feet for 6 weeks. It has been a crazy month. Some family flying in to help with the 18 month old son. I will take a couple weeks off work.

Thanks.

Prayers up.

Comment

Thanks.

Prayers for your family. Surgery is a scary thing, but I'm sure she'll do great.

Comment

Thanks.
            Thoughts and Prayers to you and the Family. Stay up / Positive.

Comment

Prayers sent Eddie.

Comment

Lets talk shotguns... What's your favorite shotgun to hunt with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissHunter View Post

Yours.

Don't actually own a scattergun myself. Always have to borrow from pops

Comment

I've been using a mossberg maverick 88 12 gauge, but soon I will be purchasing a Remington 870 super mag. I also like the feel of browning shotguns. I'm leaning toward the 870 though it's an oldie but a goodie[emoji1]

Comment

I've been using a mossberg maverick 88 12 gauge, but soon I will be purchasing a Remington 870 super mag. I also like the feel of browning shotguns. I'm leaning toward the 870 though it's an oldie but a goodie[emoji1]

When I came to the site, I sold all but one shotty. 870 12 gauge.

Comment

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent Eddie.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks.
                            Prayers up Eddie.

Comment

This chick is Daniels polar opposite. She actually wants to talk hunting, no wonder he's been quiet lately

Comment

Flu flus. The one on the left taught me which direction to spin them on the shaft.

Comment

Working...
                                X