• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buck Kieth

Comment

Originally posted by kabanh View Post
      Let me guess it was Bambi mother
      Hey, I'm a meat hunter first and foremost. My goal was two deer this weekend and that happened so I'm happy. Now if something like the one you got comes along, I'd be tickled pink too.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        Hey, I'm a meat hunter first and foremost. My goal was two deer this weekend and that happened so I'm happy. Now if something like the one you got comes along, I'd be tickled pink too.
        Easy girl. We're just busting your fun bags!

MOST of us are meat hunters, and MOST of us are having a rough season, so we're just a bit jealous. Take the ribbing in stride.

Do you need a tampin?

[emoji108] [emoji15] [emoji33]

And yes, I just busting again.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

He said tampin lol.

Comment

Any body headed out this week? I'm going to try to get out Tuesday and Thursday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
              Im just giving you a hard time and good job on two deer in one weekend again especially with a bow

Comment

I'm going to try and sit tonight as I will be out of town Weds- Fri entertaining clients on a dove hunt in Dilley TX with my company. Looks like in 2 weeks the big boys should be chasing..
                Congrats on your deer Lee and Kabanh. I'm still scratching my head at how David can just arrow while walking, lol. [emoji38]He deserves it with what his job has been handing him lately.. Guess I need to start walking in and stop riding my bike in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations on your buck Keith! I bet your plenty happy with that dude, I know I would be!

That's some awesome shooting btw[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lee, you did good this weekend, congrats again on your freezer fillers. Thanks for your help also!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

First off, if y'all think I'm getting pissy, y'all don't know me at all. I know your bustin my ballzies (as my son calls them), so there!

Chris, I'll be in the forest Thursday and Friday so holler if you need anything.

Don't know what you're talking about Tod.

Comment

Will do. I don't think I got your number at the get together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on another freezer filler Lee

Comment

Up & sweating!

Comment

Just shot a doe [emoji95][emoji95]BAM!!

Comment

Alright. Nice job

Comment