No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We finally got some snake boots this year. They are hot but the protection is worth it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

My vaporteks are nice and cool all day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

They are hot. But I would rather be hot the stuck out there. Trying to get to a hospital.

Comment

Snakes know better than to bite Wanderin.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
            Snakes know better than to bite Wanderin.
            Now THAT was funny! I bought mine last year....or year before? But yea they're hot! But dang sure better than being bit!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
              They are hot. But I would rather be hot the stuck out there. Trying to get to a hospital.
              I'm with stupid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll just say this. I'll pick up a rattle snake and not even blink. I'm not by any stretch even remotely afraid of snakes. I've had several as pets over the years.
                I'm not afraid of the snakes I can see. However, I have walked up to rattle snakes several times within 12" and they didn't even rattle. So, I wear snake boots for the snakes I can't see.

As an example,
                I was guiding hunters out in Big Lake Tx. I had everyone E come to me so we could discuss the plan to trail a buck that we were trailing. I advised everyone to put on snakes boots. It was dark and they couldn't see anything, but I told them, you just never know.

I turned on my light and in the middle of the circle of men was a 2' rattlesnake. Never rattled, and no one even saw it...... including me.

They ALL went and put them on.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

FINALY!!!

Comment

That's how my groups look right now

Comment

Dmack looks like you got it covered. I know I'd be scared if I was anywhere near ya with shooting like that.

Comment

Dang, i thought lee was a better shot than that with the trad gear. Guess not

Comment

I've done worse.

Comment

Originally posted by kabanh View Post
                            That's how my groups look right now
                            Now that's something I believe.

Comment

I know I'm gonna regret this but Dmack, who's bringing the meat next Sunday? All I seen was sides. I have some deer sausage left and can bring some chicken leg quarters or something if Andy is still bringing wood. You're gonna have the pit fired up anyway right?

Comment

I don't even know what to say to that [emoji15] the pit will be lite all day. I am going to cook some bacon wrapped stuff. But I would say bring it and it will get cooked.

Comment

Working...
                                X