No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my dumb *** old neighbor across the street can't look behind her when backing up or listen to her backup alarms either.....by the way how do you miss something this big? ???????

Oh and did I mention the door don't quite swing the same as it did and the mirror arm is bent along with my side step?

Damian how much are some full length 3 step n-fab bars?
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

****! She was prolly texting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
        My boss knows when he is gone, I will take care of everything. I run that shop like it was mine. I work hard and have very little time off. What little time I do have off, I want to enjoy. He and I have been talking about going on this trip for 5 years.
        This trip I'm going without him, but if they can get through these 4 days, only 1 is with out him, then there is a chance we could take off and make this trip together and not have the shop fold.

Good help is very hard to find. Heck it's hard to find guys willing to sweep floors and put tools away. Let alone find someone with some drive. Most of our guys walk around like they have concrete in their back sides.
        Who knows what it takes to get them motivated. Asking them to do their job, telling them they could get more money, putting my foot in their ***. Nothing. I have yet to figure out what makes them tick. ( Most of them I have figured out) But this younger generation, I don't know.

Anyways.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good luck Damian! Hit those spots I gave you. East cut should be on! East side is best!!

Comment

East is my first stop, since I'm going to be there by myself the first day.

Comment

CMH $772.63 installed.

Comment

Probably thought is was giant vermin with those mickey mouse ears hanging off the side. Lucky she didn't hit the ghost trailer too

Comment

East is my first stop, since I'm going to be there by myself the first day.

Hit the land cut too, it's on fire!

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
                  ****! She was prolly texting!

She can't even work the camera on her i phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                    Probably thought is was giant vermin with those mickey mouse ears hanging off the side. Lucky she didn't hit the ghost trailer too
                    I was thinking that very same thing.

You ever notice how the Majority of Dodge owners drive?

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
                      Hit the land cut too, it's on fire!
                      If the wind will stay down a bit I will. It's a long haul coming home into the wind.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS !! To me I just confirmed with cva that I'm the lucky winner of a brand new cva v2 nitride now I have to go and buy a lotto ticket lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                          CONGRATULATIONS !! To me I just confirmed with cva that I'm the lucky winner of a brand new cva v2 nitride now I have to go and buy a lotto ticket lol.
                          Congrats!

Comment

If the wind will stay down a bit I will. It's a long haul coming home into the wind.

Run the south side back. Hug the spoils and as soon as you can cut south hug that shoreline where the chop is rideable. Just remember to not go too far south as it get shallow back there. I used to run my Carolina Skiff with a tiller atw there and back. No matter what the wind was doing[emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                              His place is just past the line where the limit is 5. Pretty much all of Galveston bay has some sort of advisory. The same as everywhere else... pcb's. You're probably consuming those, or worse, from "fresh caught/wild/farmed" fish from any store too. Might as well enjoy it, we're all going to end up the same in the end, just depends on whether you're headed up or down.
                              Yeah, that is what I get for reading from my phone... The last thing I read was Galveston, so I got confused by the limit of 5 in the pic.

Most of those warnings are for kids/potentially pregnant women. I am definitely not developing any more, but I at least try to avoid the nasty stuff if I can help it... and my kids do like to eat fish.

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                              So my dumb *** old neighbor across the street can't look behind her when backing up or listen to her backup alarms either.....by the way how do you miss something this big? ???????
                              Apparently you don't. She sure didn't miss it... looks like she hit it just a tad behind the vitals.

At least you know where she lives!

The last two I've had were in Church parking lots. Thankfully they both fessed up (both ladies!) Although the last one was a nightmare with her insurance company. USAA has the most incompetent claims people/system in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                                Sweet! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X