• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that hotrod, we will pay for you guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
      Well we got the call this morning at 3am informing us that my wife's mother had a turn for the worst. The way it's looking she may pass in the next day or so. Dr's don't know what else they can do.

Sorry too hear this. It's been a tough year for all of us. We need to get this year over with. Or hunting season needs to get here so we can all have a smile for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yessir, we need to go hunting. We Should try to set up a group hunt one year

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
          Well we got the call this morning at 3am informing us that my wife's mother had a turn for the worst. The way it's looking she may pass in the next day or so. Dr's don't know what else they can do.
          Prayers up for you, your wife, and your MIL. May the Lord provide you peace and rest in these difficult days ahead.

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
          Yessir, we need to go hunting. We Should try to set up a group hunt one year

Something like a group hog hunt sounds like an awesome idea!

Comment

Let's do it, Hog wild has a meat hunt package for like 350 for 3 hogs to 80 lbs and if we get 4 people we get the ranch to ourselves for the weekend

Last edited by cmh2007; 07-15-2016, 09:07 AM.

Comment

I'm probably going to make a runout to oak creek ranch after archery only and take an axis doe to stock the freezer

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                  Well, I'm going to League city tonight to buy a used trolling motor, then work tomorrow and our company leaves for Hackberry La. Last time our shop went there for a fishing trip we drank 13 cases of beer Saturday night. I was good last time, should be good this time too.
                  Then I'm back and have to rebuild my trolling motor using parts from this used one. I have a set of lights I'm going to wire in on my boat and I should be ready for my trip to Port Mansfield. Should be down there for 4-5 days. Then once I'm back, I'm all about deer season. I'm WAY behind.
                  I'm normally an archery guy ALL season. This year I think I'll hunt with my muzzleloader mostly with some archery sprinkled in. Should allow me to hunt some new areas and still be able to reach out and touch one.

Should be some fun times ahead.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                  Welcome to the Dark Side . . It should be fun indeed

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                    I'm probably going to make a runout to oak creek ranch after archery only and take an axis doe to stock the freezer

We have them out at the lease. Finally got a shot on one last year when sitting in the stand with my son (it was too far for him to reach.) Axis meat is pretty good. Tastes like beef... but then again they eat the same stuff so it makes sense. I canned a bunch of it for meals when I head out again this year.

I need to check out Hog Wild. Is that the place out near Columbus?

Comment

Yeah i believe and so is oak creek. It's only 40 minutes from me

Comment

Here is the info

Comment

Yeah, that isn't the place I was thinking of out in Columbus. They don't say where they are on the website... but it does have an 832 number.

Comment

Oh wait I think they are near magnolia, at least Google maps says so

It'd oak creek that is out in Columbus

Comment

Just shot him an email to see if he might do some kind of group rate

Comment

Sorry to hear about your MIL, Brad. Prayers up.

Comment

Working...
                                X