SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
    Pink on white is always good. Make em big for the surf, 1/0 with large bead chain eyes or lead eyes. I also like to tie louisiana redfish toad fly on a 1/0 or 2/0 umpqua wide gap. My goto is also the e.p. minnow in any color combo tied on a 2/0 umpqua wide gap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Just watched this video since I am not familiar with the toad.

Continuing Capt. Jose Wejebe's Legendary Legacy of Fishing, Education, & Coastal Living!

The only time I like that I live more than 1.5 hours from the coast is when a hurricane is bearing down... every other time, I wish that was closer...

Comment

knock knock knock...

Comment

Who's there

Comment

Great question

Comment

Who's there

Do you use EP fibers for your minnows and toads or some alternative? What colors you use for the toad?

Comment

Not on clauses but I do make a shrimp pattern with them. On that toad fly I use black and whatever, for my ep minnow make sure it matches local mullet. If they are dark top have dark green on top if they are light grey and white

Comment

Tod, I know you're sleeping (that's why I'm not texting you) but brotha, let me tell you what, that pool and red cup is exactly what I needed!!!!! Feel like a new man! I should be leaving tomorrow or Thursday but if not, Friday its on!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                  Tod, I know you're sleeping (that's why I'm not texting you) but brotha, let me tell you what, that pool and red cup is exactly what I needed!!!!! Feel like a new man! I should be leaving tomorrow or Thursday but if not, Friday its on!
                  Lol! I bet it was great I will be in touch on Friday and if your still in town we will have to come over and check out that pool.

Thanks again Lee for the help with the tree work, your help was greatly appreciated! Those pieces were just too dang big for one person to handle and it would have been a whole lot more chainsaw work if I would have cut them up smaller.

Thanks again!

Comment

Shhhhhh! No one else needs to know that I give away free physical labor! Again, my pleasure.

Comment

Hey Tod, glad you're still alive! Hope all is well.

Work had been crazy. Can't seem to get a lunch.

Anyone know how I can get a couple more hours out of the day?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is how

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                          Hey Tod, glad you're still alive! Hope all is well.

Work had been crazy. Can't seem to get a lunch.

Anyone know how I can get a couple more hours out of the day?

Hey stranger! Glad to hear you're still alive too. There were two of your "friends" in that conversation. But that's cool. Since we're only talking to Tod, Tod, I'm leaving tomorrow for 3-4 days so I'll let you know when I get back. Going to midland so 7.5 hr drive. Y'all have fun. Tell that guy Damian that I said hi and hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                            Hey stranger! Glad to hear you're still alive too. There were two of your "friends" in that conversation. But that's cool. Since we're only talking to Tod, Tod, I'm leaving tomorrow for 3-4 days so I'll let you know when I get back. Going to midland so 7.5 hr drive. Y'all have fun. Tell that guy Damian that I said hi and hope all is well.
                            Hey dork. I've seen you post lately.....

Comment

Comment

Here is how

Going to need to borrow that this weekend.

This is all I had time to tie last night after getting back from Katy late.

Gotta finish making a DIY stripping basket so I don't chew up my line on the rocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X