Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    Dangit!! I didn't think anyone would see me in my ghillie suit. Oh well.
    Bahahaha! Figured one of you guys were the culprit [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
      Ever had one of these days?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
      Damian, when you said you were going to show everyone, I thought you were kidding. Laugh all you want, today was awefully awesome.

Comment

Frustrating when you walk a mile in, only to have another hunter climb a tree 80yds from you and blow all the deer out.... Ah the joys of Public Hunting, shame it had to happen on such a perfect morning too-

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

About to step off into a private land hunt. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Good luck HF!

Comment

White oaks raining acorns to my left. Water/red oaks in front dropping. Bedding to my right Something should come out.

Comment

I gave them a break today, but I'll be after them in the morning!

Comment

Had a great time today. Son and i think we found a great area to set down our blind for next time.
                  On our way scouting the area there we found a 6 pt buck down, a nice oak tree and plenty of tracks.
                  Wish the buck had a chance, hopefully it wasnt shot and left behind. It appears to be under 13".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pelochas View Post
                    Had a great time today. Son and i think we found a great area to set down our blind for next time.
                    On our way scouting the area there we found a 6 pt buck down, a nice oak tree and plenty of tracks.
                    Wish the buck had a chance, hopefully it wasnt shot and left behind. It appears to be under 13".

Did you not move the buck over see if he was shot? .. that's what I would had done then called GW.. and asked if I could keep the horns lol.

Comment

I'm going to enjoy the weather for the morning hunt tomorrow!

Comment

Did some hunting this weekend. Deer are moving well. Saw several young bucks but nothing I would feel comfortable being over 13". One of my buddies did shoot a 2.5 year old 3 point. Good one to take. He had a big 8 pointer walk in on him 10 minutes after killing the 3 pointer. He was not very amused. Me and another guy were on each side of him and we did not see a thing. He had 3 bucks and 2 does go by his ground blind. I guess I put him in the right place Saturday morning. Just a few hundred yards can really make a difference.

Comment

I do not seem to be able to get on a legal buck right now. Have taken does, saw one legal buck, just he was 10 feet on the wrong side of border. But always gives me an excuse to go back out. Ready to get my buck then start on hogs, ducks, finish doves and maybe a few squirrels

Comment

I am back guys and ready to get out there and stick a deer on public land. Been looking forward to it as well. Doing alot of duck hunting just never had time to make the trip between work and fishing. Plus when I go I am by myself so it is not fun for me really. BUT!!!!!! I have finally got my hands on a glorious buck from Sonora, TX on a ranch so it was not public. It was also not a bow kill so I do apologize about that but I am sure you guys would enjoy it anyway. Check him out. Once again as always looking for friends to share these public hunts with so let me know whats up.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Deertropolis243; 11-14-2016, 09:16 PM.

Comment

And I thought I was the only duck hunter here. Congrats on the buck.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                                And I thought I was the only duck hunter here. Congrats on the buck.
                                Nope, I'm right here. Just don't have the same days off as you. But we need to go. I've got a boat and decoys.

Comment

Working...
                                X