No announcement yet.

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we on the subject, check out these big ole swamp white oaks i picked up.. These deer on steroids!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Back at it. 89lbs hog in the cooler yesterday, should make some fine table fare. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck Guys

Comment

Congrats Scott on your doe good Shooting

Comment

Where's the pics of the pig Damian? Congrats

Comment

Congrats on the pig Damian . What do you do with your pigs. Do you just butcher them or do you smoke the hams and make sausage etc.

Comment

Dang it! I just had. Good buck get past me. I couldn't get him to look at me to see how wide hr was. When he finally did I couldn't shoot. Upper 20's deer, 16-18 wide.

I usually process my pigs for roasts, something for the crock pot.

Dang it

Comment

Ambush-We're the swamp whites from the DCNF? Those are some steroids man!

Comment

Originally posted by treehound View Post
                    Ambush-We're the swamp whites from the DCNF? Those are some steroids man!
                    Yessir, easy to see why those deer regularly surpass 200lbs!

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                      Dang it! I just had. Good buck get past me. I couldn't get him to look at me to see how wide hr was. When he finally did I couldn't shoot. Upper 20's deer, 16-18 wide.

I usually process my pigs for roasts, something for the crock pot.

Dang it

Man, thats a shame Damian! I need to be out there, they are on the prowl for sure..

Gonna swing by the check station at Stubblefield here around 10 or so, maybe ill run into a few of you fellas..

Comment

Got blanked this morning. The wind was circling from about 8:30ish till I got down. To bad there's no deer in the Sam.

HF, Congrats on the pig and to bad on the buck. Will you get to hunt there again?

Comment

2nd doe with the Bowtech Assassin yesterday. She ducked and shot ended up hitting her high. Had to put another in her chest cavity- it literally killed me to have to do that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, Scott nice doe!

Comment

Good job Scott! Stackin em up ain't ya.

Comment

Spent the last week of bow season on my buds property. Seen a very nice 12 point which I didn't shoot because I was supposed to be on a meat hunt and was told I could shoot two does. When I seen him come out he didn't stay too long but ii tested my bud he was there and headed to the neighbors property. He replied why didn't you shoot him!? Lol just my luck! I have had the worst luck all season I swear. Insult upon injury I only seen one doe the whole week. I got sick yesterday and came home.... Got a call today the neighbors whacked the buck this morning mmd scored 146 and some change...lol shot in liberty county. Good story though right!?

Comment

Working...
                                X