Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    Dang! That's some big curls! Shoot that sucker. Bet that was cool to watch!

It gave me a headache. [emoji13]

Comment

We need to plan a ram hunt one of these days. Something affordable, like a meat hunt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to everyone hunting this morning! I'm providing guiding service for my wife, so I'm hunting through yall.

We need LDP's!

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
          We need to plan a ram hunt one of these days. Something affordable, like a meat hunt.

That would be fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Locked and loaded in a new spot this morning, thought I'd try it out. It has a few scrapes in the area. Good luck to all that are hunting this morning.

Comment

Good luck NF Hunter. Im up and set as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Guys , I'm up and set as well .

Comment

Good luck Pineywoods

Comment

OK. Bucks were on their feet and moving today. 1 small 4pt. 1 buck that was lit in the sun for only a second so I could not get a very good look at him. He went down the trail that is underneath the other tree I sit in at this spot. Early this morning there was a big 8 point standing in the middle of the road. 17-18 inches wide and a good 12 inches tall. We had to really slow down so we would not hit him. He casually walked off the road and bolted into the brush. No movement for us past 9am. Fresh scrapes in both places we hunted this weekend. No does seen today.

Comment

That way more than I've seen today Tim. 8 yesterday and 0 today. I know it's too freaking hot to be in this dang tree right now. Come on 7:10. I need a shower! Back to the Sam Thursday and Friday.

Comment

Wandering (Dr Deer) just got him a doe within 30 minor going back to my stand. Hell he never even made it there. I'll let him tell y'all- I'm n a tree anyhow

Comment

I'm thinking of driving up Friday maybe hunt from ground
                          Friday evening sleeping in truck and hunting all day Saturday

Can't decide if I should bring ladder stand anyone have
                          opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by ggood View Post
                            I'm thinking of driving up Friday maybe hunt from ground
                            Friday evening sleeping in truck and hunting all day Saturday

Can't decide if I should bring ladder stand anyone have
                            opinions?
                            Depends how far you wa..a drag a latter stand around and set up. Better with a tree climber and finding a spot clear enough for a ground blind will be tough. I'm back home with no deer kills off my buds property. Guess ol sam will have to produce

Comment

Better let that ground blind get settled in... They have been working for the 3 deer I have seen taken this last week- it just needs to be a little cooler out. Tree stands always work but a climber makes you mobile

Comment

Wish I had a climber or even hang on but wife would kill me if I bought one
                                And I was thinking of natural ground blind i.e.: fallen log and some brush for cover

Comment

Working...
                                X