No announcement yet.

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, yall keep us guys at home updated!

Comment

Mighty quiet.

Comment

Any sightings?

Any shot critters?

Daniel?

Comment

Nothing for us. I had nothing but turkeys and two rams.

Comment

https://vimeo.com/187502141they are not the smartest creatures out there

Comment

Not to smart, But very hard headed!

Comment

I had some Cardinals eating my apple corn that's about it

Comment

Lol, what the hell was he doing, practicing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the full moon is killing him, he needs some lovin' and he is taking it out on that post!

Comment

There are two of them. The other was just grazing and looking over at him. Saying your so retarded.

Comment

Dang! That's some big curls! Shoot that sucker. Bet that was cool to watch!

Comment

Yall boys go ahead and sleep in tomorrow morning... hit the woods around 10am and hunt till dark, best option with this full moon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought the generic ozone generator from amazing1.com. I'm a firm believer in it working. Yes, it does take a bit more to pack in, but being able to get deer downwind unaware is almost unheard of.
                            I know my first couple of seasons to used it, I was amazed. Because of the weight I didn't use it last season. I don't get winded as much now that I hunt 30 feet up. But occasionally I still do. ( But I'm not using it, so it's bound to happen) When I do use it I have never been winded. So I changed the housing and how I mount it. I've been working on a new battery, but it's still more gear and weight. I'll still use it, and will be toting into the woods again.
                            BTW, the generic version is less than 1/2 the price. ( Or it was when I bought mine)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by huntinfool; 10-15-2016, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Here is the one I have, I took it out of their plastic housing and put it into another. The new one is stronger and much more durable. I've got a new battery idea that I just need to invest some time and money into.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome I'mma look into getting one

Comment

Working...
                                X