Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
    Ambush, I've noticed the same thing does that hang around at the feeder I have in the back yard.
    Yessir, also seeing alot of bucks getting ran over... doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out haha. Look at this giant that was ran over in Conroe yesterday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

It's just about 80% game on for them. Their moving at night because of the warm temps. This next weekend is 100% game on for me! The cooler weather will help them move during the daylight hours.

Comment

I will be out there with you NF, the last week of October.

Comment

I'm set again tonight in a ground blind- skeeters are bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last night I didn't see a thing- hopefully tonight will be different

Comment

Y'all get it done. I want to see some LDP's.

Comment

Nothing again this evening... Camping again tonight... Need for it to be cooler[emoji28]

Comment

Finally!
                  Just had a doe getting chased by a buck come rushing thru- no shot opportunity. In another note some $&@ in a White Dodge diesel truck comes into camp @4am and dumps over the port o can and hauls butt out of there. Idiots[emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
                    Finally!
                    Just had a doe getting chased by a buck come rushing thru- no shot opportunity. In another note some $&@ in a White Dodge diesel truck comes into camp @4am and dumps over the port o can and hauls butt out of there. Idiots[emoji35]

Just let Lleo Justin smith know he'll deal with em he's a good Leo. If u can next time grab plate numbers posted need a whoopin

Comment

^^^ I will Rooster- going to text him after the hunt. I know the guy is a local- I'm going to cruise around later looking for him

Comment

Hows the weather and wind?

Comment

^^^ I will Rooster- going to text him after the hunt. I know the guy is a local- I'm going to cruise around later looking for him

Sounds like kids to me. Probably fished all night then decided to wreck havoc

Comment

No wind- warm

Comment

No wind- warm

And foggy as hell. Glad you finally had some action, Scott. That's good.

Comment

I'm here between canton and terrell hunting my buds private land. Shot a pig before day light and a coon. Been waiting for that group of 830 does to walk in to fill a doe tag....hope they stay true to their schedule

Comment

Working...
                                X