Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different year and different story is exactly right! In my area I'm seeing some does have done the same and started looking for love and some does are still with their yearlings. I guess not all are in the mood yet but some are.

Comment

Todd at least your seeing deer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got acorns dropping everywhere maybe the deer will come feed later.[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
          Todd at least your seeing deer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yes sir, seeing critters is a positive but I have to admit I haven't seen that many this year so far. I'm hoping with cooler weather and the rut approaching, my sightings will go up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

BC -- I know right where that White Oak is......I will be there shortly![emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got winded by a big doe the wind is circling .

Comment

OK its official I am JEALOUS of ya'll getting to hunt this weekend!!!

This work thing is getting in the way of my tree sitting time!

Comment

Heading up to grapeland tomorrow

Comment

I just missed a pig also.

Comment

^^^^^That happened to me Saturday I shot right under its front leg I was kicking myself all weekend!!!!!^^^^

Comment

Hunted

I hunted tonight in a new ground blind in a new area- saw notta

Comment

On my way out in spotted to bucks sparring on a no shooting zone. one looked like a shooter tooked a couple of pictures.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Anybody gotten their anterless permits in the mail yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                                So with the warm weather and full moon im sure some of you guys are not enthusiastic about hunting this weekend... Well i got a confirmed sighting of a big buck chasing a doe here in Montgomery and ive noticed my group of does at the house has kinda busted up leaving the yearlings by themselves.. All this points in the direction of the Rut kicking off so yall get out there! I know it seems a little early in the month for all that but its a different year and a different story. Never know when ole Big is gonna come strolling by your stand..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                                Ambush, I've noticed the same thing does that hang around at the feeder I have in the back yard.

Comment

Working...
                                X