No announcement yet.

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot. I like everybody. Well almost everybody lol. Miss seeing everybody out in the woods. Lunch at Waverley house.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
      Fify

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
      That backside was broke in a long time ago!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        That backside was broke in a long time ago!
        Not by you! Sorry, you shouldn't believe everything he tells you.

How's work been for you? Bee out in the woods lately?

Comment

Shnf 16-17

Well buddy got caught by a GW "mr macke " [emoji23] we walked 150 meters back and he said my buddy was 145 apparently he can't count.. we was off 235 hopefully he reading this **** you dude!! Out of all the GW I came across he was ******* .
          This guy ruined Sam for my buddy..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by stephenccowan; 12-05-2016, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Game Wardens are always around when you don't want em to be and never there when you do.. that's just how it goes, gotta mind the laws of the land. Aside from that, you really got to get further in there to have much luck. Bet y'all walk a little farther next time right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
              Game Wardens are always around when you don't want em to be and never there when you do.. that's just how it goes, gotta mind the laws of the land. Aside from that, you really got to get further in there to have much luck. Bet y'all walk a little farther next time right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well my buddy found acreek and he walked fro the pipe line 150 yards back I was 3 miles back I heard gun shot thought he got something walked back to truck and he was standing waiting on me

Comment

Originally posted by stephenccowan View Post
                Well buddy got caught by a GW "mr macke " [emoji23] we walked 150 meters back and he said my buddy was 145 apparently he can't count.. we was off 235 hopefully he reading this **** you dude!! Out of all the GW I came across he was ******* .
                This guy ruined Sam for my buddy..

Umm, you only need to be 50 yards from a boundary. You have to be 150 yards from an established camp, occupied trail, or structure within the Sam. So I'm not sure what he could have gotten your buddy for. I don't know where 235 road is. What was he to close to?

Comment

Shnf 16-17

GW said the road. But the pipe line was 80 yards from road and he walked 150 yards from that pipe line.. so I have no idea but the guy made him leave then was trying to talk **** about my 2016 z71 which is some childish bull**** lol ... my buddy said he was young like 23
                  He drives the silver f250 ext cab

Comment

He can challenge that in court. Have him take video and maybe measurements as far as I know it's legal to hunt pipelines.

Comment

Shnf 16-17

He didn't get a ticket just made him leave.. then told him he needed to get a hold of me and get out of the area or he was gonna write us both a ticket.. I like to see him write me a ticket we both have all our **** we need to hunt ..

Guys like him ruin the fun hunting in the Sam

Comment

GW said the road. But the pipe line was 80 yards from road and he walked 150 yards from that pipe line.. so I have no idea but the guy made him leave then was trying to talk **** about my 2016 z71 my buddy said he was young like 23
                        He drives the silver f250 ext cab

First off, it's not very smart to call out a GW online. They watch this thread. Plus they all talk to each other, so now y'all have made their list.
                        Second, if a game warden says you're 5 yards too close, then move. I would have asked him politely to see the rules so that you could learn something. If you're saying you were 230 yards from the road, I'd have asked him how he measured it. You may learn something. Your buddy may have accidentally walked more parallel to the pipeline and not far enough in.

Now as for me, I welcome all the game wardens we can get. There are way too many people breaking the laws in the Sam and not enough game wardens to cover it all. I have had all positive encounters with game wardens that I have met all over the state. If you treat them with respect they will do the same.
                        Calling them out online....not respectful.

Comment

First off, it's not very smart to call out a GW online. They watch this thread. Plus they all talk to each other, so now y'all have made their list.
                          Second, if a game warden says you're 5 yards too close, then move. I would have asked him politely to see the rules so that you could learn something. If you're saying you were 230 yards from the road, I'd have asked him how he measured it. You may learn something. Your buddy may have accidentally walked more parallel to the pipeline and not far enough in.

Now as for me, I welcome all the game wardens we can get. There are way too many people breaking the laws in the Sam and not enough game wardens to cover it all. I have had all positive encounters with game wardens that I have met all over the state. If you treat them with respect they will do the same.
                          Calling them out online....not respectful.

Give respect and respect will be given! You disrespect us and we will disrespect you back.. he was a *** hole and disrespectful the whole time .. so honesty idc. .. treat others the way you wanna be treated and they can read the profile name and find me idc! I hunt legally .. got nothing on me we don't break the laws. & I never met a *** hole GW but this young kid was a *** hole

Comment

Give respect and respect will be given! You disrespect us and we will disrespect you back.. he was a *** hole and disrespectful the whole time .. so honesty idc. .. treat others the way you wanna be treated and they can read the profile name and find me idc! I hunt legally .. got nothing on me we don't break the laws. & I never met a *** hole GW but this young kid was a *** hole

To each his own.
                            Judging by the way you're posting you're upset. I'm sure that came across as such to him. Most young game wardens are new and haven't had much people interaction. Sometimes they are out to make a name for themselves and sometimes they are just doing their job and dealing with people that aren't cooperative.

I wasn't there so I won't speculate which one y'all might fall into.

I wish you the best of luck going forward.

Comment

Well, how about them Astro's?

Comment

Shnf 16-17

To each his own.
                                Judging by the way you're posting you're upset. I'm sure that came across as such to him. Most young game wardens are new and haven't had much people interaction. Sometimes they are out to make a name for themselves and sometimes they are just doing their job and dealing with people that aren't cooperative.

I wasn't there so I won't speculate which one y'all might fall into.

I wish you the best of luck going forward.

No worries.. I'm just saying it's BS. With how the guy acted and uncalled for.. we wasn't breaking any laws..& him to tell my buddy to call me and us both leave or he was gonna right us both a ticket is funny and complete BS... we was hunting legally just guys like him ruin it and make you not even wanna hunt the Sam... we have a lease to go to buy decided we hunt the sam since we got a half day at work due to the rain... then run into a A HOLE GW kid

Comment

Working...
                                X