Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sux Brad. Get better soon bud.

Comment

Hope that clears up quick for you hr! Also make sure the rash isn't circular like a bulls eye or a target bc that's what the Lyme will do.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
        I too shoot patch and ball percussion guns, have a TC and CVA both in .50 cal.. Love to hunt that late season and get a crack at does one more time, my only frustration is the dreaded misfire. Tried leaving my gun in the cold overnight to reduce condensation and I do clean it often. Dropping grains down the flash hole helps some, but I still get a fowled charge now and then.. guess thats just all part of muzzle loading-

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
        Try one of these. throws a much strong spark and encloses it a bit to keep moisture out. I also put something rubber on the end of my barrel when it's raining.

Comment

What's with so many people camping by their cars? Did they change the rules on having to stay in hunters camp? The game warden was driving around and didn't seem to care.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
            Try one of these. throws a much strong spark and encloses it a bit to keep moisture out. I also put something rubber on the end of my barrel when it's raining.

http://www.warrencustomoutdoor.com/mag-spark.html
            Awesome... Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
              Hope that clears up quick for you hr! Also make sure the rash isn't circular like a bulls eye or a target bc that's what the Lyme will do.
              The rash I have is little red bumps

Comment

The excitement I experience hunting the SHNF
                Attached Files

Comment

So how many of yaw gonna be hunting this weekend besides me? Should be a good and cool weekend to hunt.

Comment

Good and cool and wet

Ill be out there, hopefully they will move good between showers.. Been seeing some good rutting activity here in the neighborhood lately, few does still hot. Just need ole Mr. Big to stroll by the tree!

Comment

I'm going to be there Thursday and Friday. Looking for pigs and squirrels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post

http://www.warrencustomoutdoor.com/mag-spark.html
                        Condoms actually work well. Just make sure they're not the lubricated variety.

Comment

Ambush....I'm doing the same, I saw the one I'm after the week before Thanksgiving, but no shot. I'll be after him.

Good luck BC and Ambush

Comment

Good luck to you as well NF..

I think we'll start to see most of the the heavy hunting pressure slacken up a tad. Some guys are tagged out and others will start to give up soon with Thanksgiving weekend behind us. Hopefully one of us will outsmart a buck this weekend-

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                              Good luck to you as well NF..

I think we'll start to see most of the the heavy hunting pressure slacken up a tad. Some guys are tagged out and others will start to give up soon with Thanksgiving weekend behind us. Hopefully one of us will outsmart a buck this weekend-

Amen to that!

Comment

Got two squirrels this morning and missed a huge pig this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X