Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great information.

Comment

Anybody up to do some hog/rabbit/varmint hunting this weekend?

Comment

Sounds fun^^

Comment

Well looks like they are putting a fence around the south property of area 3. I know alot of people hunt that fence line e

Comment

A high fence*

Comment

Well anybody seeing any turkey out anywhere?

Comment

We are covered up with birds in Area 5! Can't wait till next weekend

Comment

So finally going to break my TB cherry, hoping to get a little advice. I'm planning on camping out 4 or 5 days during turkey season. Suggestion on the best place to camp? According to the Tpwd site the spillway has camping, but saw at the beginning of this thread where someone recommended the main camp site. So which would you fellas recommend for a safe, theft free few days of camping? Another question, would it be better to head up a couple of days ahead of season to scout out a spot and be in place opening day or should I wait til mid/late season? I've heard opening day can be a little crazy, I've been to area 5 once and didn't stay long there were guns going off everywhere.

Comment

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Yo JD this is Chris from Odessa on FB. You gonna help me out with some camping info or what?!
                    Last edited by Tree_Fish; 04-01-2015, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Whatcha wanna know???

Comment

Where'd be a good place to pitch a tent? Be there for opening or wait til later?

Comment

When can you come??

Comment

I'm semi planning on next week, I was thinking during the work week would be better.

Comment

Yes sir let me know when you plan on coming and I'll see what I can do to show you aroind

Comment

Will do. Lookin forward to it

Comment

Working...
                                X