Clear All

Originally posted by aarongray View Post

Whose setup is this? Wood and zip ties look new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*** is that [emoji23]

Comment

New to Twin Buttes

Evening to all you fellas, I have never hunted public land, it’s always been on a hunting lease, much less TBR, I’ll have a group of about 4-6 friend who are wanting to go hunting one weekend soon- somewhat being their guide; they don’t have much experience. What area would all y’all suggest? I don’t want to pop up some blinds in a crowded area or crowd in on y’all guys. We will be after some white tails and gobblers. Thank y’all in advance.
      Last edited by Upton_Hunter; 10-13-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aarongray View Post
        Here is rangerdangers deer [ATTACH]975394[/ATTACH]

Right on!!

Comment

Was this cold front productive for anyone?

Comment

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

The moon was horrible... just shïtty luck

Comment

Does anybody know what they are doing on Knickbocker across from the airport?

Comment

Was wondering the same thing. Took a guy to the airport the other day and saw they cleared out some trees.
                I told the guy wonder what they’re doing over there and his response was storms took out several trees. Have no idea if that’s the case or not

Comment

Heard it was going to be some sort of welcome roadside park for the travelers coming from the airport.

Comment

Mayor decided it needs to look as nice as the airport all manicured . So I think they are clearing 300 ft from the road in. During archery season lol

Comment

Anyone have any luck this weekend?

Comment

Are any of the units still leased out for grazing? I remember unit 5 had a couple steers a handful of goats and 2 of the most destructive horse I had ever seen that someone had turned out in it.

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                          Are any of the units still leased out for grazing? I remember unit 5 had a couple steers a handful of goats and 2 of the most destructive horse I had ever seen that someone had turned out in it.

All livestock should have been removed

Comment

How’s the deer activity been for y’all? How late are you seeing deer move in the morning with the colder weather ?

Comment

Courtesy reminder: be in your stand and hour before sun up. Don’t be the guy walking to your spot at 9:00 scaring off deer.

Comment

What is the hunter orange regulations out on TB? Is it only during general season and only on the shotgun units or is it all units during all seasons?

Comment

Working...
                                X