No announcement yet.

THE Official Twin Buttes Reservoir Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard that there is an additional fee for me to drive on TBR. I have my hunt permit but was told by need an additional permit to drive out there. Can you guys please advise.

Comment

Not bad

Was getting worried about hunting TBR since the first day and night we had 3 dirt bikes, 5 trucks, and 2 Bible thumpers in area 6. But we moved to 4 and seen a ton of deer and every hunter. Tagged 2 bucks, one 10 point one 8 point. We were about 200 yards from where you enter area 4. No more than 50 yards from the main 2 track heading in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerDanger View Post
        Was getting worried about hunting TBR since the first day and night we had 3 dirt bikes, 5 trucks, and 2 Bible thumpers in area 6. But we moved to 4 and seen a ton of deer and every hunter. Tagged 2 bucks, one 10 point one 8 point. We were about 200 yards from where you enter area 4. No more than 50 yards from the main 2 track heading in and out.

Umm where’s the pictures

Comment

Are you the two guys from El Paso?

Comment

aarongrey yes sir we are. 79f250 can’t post them yet. Not allowed attachment for some reason

Comment

aarongrey yes sir we are. 79f250 can’t post them yet. Not allowed attachment for some reason

I thought we were the only guys from El Paso that hunted over there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone from the forum can post them for you, if you’d like. If you want them posted, shoot them over to me.

Comment

About time this forum livened up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Dukota01;14417276]I thought we were the only guys from El Paso that hunted over there.

Nope this was our first time out there though. We try to get out of El Paso as much as possible. Dove and duck hunting only holds the itch for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Jgriffith View Post
                      Someone from the forum can post them for you, if you’d like. If you want them posted, shoot them over to me.
                      I can’t PM but i tried though the email option on here. Let me know if you get it. Not big on photos so i only have one.

Comment

I can’t PM but i tried though the email option on here. Let me know if you get it. Not big on photos so i only have one.

Comment

I feel like a crack head fiending for these pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by aarongray View Post
                            I feel like a crack head fiending for these pictures!
                            Lol me too. But I never got them

Comment

Lol me too. But I never got them
                              Yeah it won’t let me email for another 19 post either. PM me your email and I’ll send them. I can’t reply to PM yet so it has to be email

Comment

Yeah it won’t let me email for another 19 post either. PM me your email and I’ll send them. I can’t reply to PM yet so it has to be email
                                My email is jgriffith1010@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X