Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Camp Bullis 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No but I do have a hog trap on my area. So I am expecting the study peeps to come by at some point.

Comment

If you had any hogs they might have moved the block around. My block made it two days maybe. But just to be safe I'm gonna do a recovery on my card next time I go out. If someone deleted anything it should recover it.

Comment

Originally posted by L C View Post
        I think someone screwed with my camera. NOT COOL. I also know the base had a corn pile nearby they were studying. First day a whole deer block, next picture two weeks later, gone. It was 3 yards away. Camera took great pictures of me. Anyone else have this problem?
        LC was your area closed for training? Guy I work with on post had trainees on his area last year. They didn't mess with the camera but they sat right on his block a few feet in front of his cam. He had hundreds of photos of them a few feet from his cam and stand. Not saying it was, but there might have been trainees and cadre in your AO.

Comment

Lol that would do it to

Comment

Originally posted by L C View Post
            I think someone screwed with my camera. NOT COOL. I also know the base had a corn pile nearby they were studying. First day a whole deer block, next picture two weeks later, gone. It was 3 yards away. Camera took great pictures of me. Anyone else have this problem?
            I would check the angle your camera is set at. I had the same thing happen to me the first week I pulled the card. Set your camera and then walk around where you are aiming it to take pics, then check the camera to see if you are triggering it there. Most cameras will display the number of pictures taken without pulling the card.

Comment

Originally posted by JCG View Post
              Saw red ford with a feeder and about 10 bags of corn when I was heading out. Any of you guys?
              Nope, I drive a white 350 dually.

Comment

JCG, is that both a forked tine and a drop tine I see on the same buck?

Comment

Yep. Least on one side

Comment

JCG, I'm jealous of that buck of yours. I hope to see him in the cooler.

Thanks for the input on the camera. It worked great for me while walking around it, and it did capture part of a set of antlers from a deer smelling it right after the time I believe was deleted and long after the food was gone. It is in an open area that has been closed for training. Maybe it was something top secret. :-). I so badly wanted to see it after 3 weeks. Maybe the deer are getting tech-savvy.

Comment

L C, like JCG said, you should be able to recover some/all of the pics if you run a data recovery program on the card(s) if you think someone deleted the pics. The data is still there when 'deleted', just needs to be 'reorganized' so to speak.

Comment

Note taken. I'll give it a shot when I can get back there.

Comment

If you want to recover as much as possible you need to pull the card asap. Every pic it takes now runs the risk of overwriting what could be recovered. Having said that I had several days where my camera didn't pick up anything. So you might have had the same situation.

Comment

Investing in a second set of cards is a good idea too. I had one set last year so I had to pull pics in the field and put the card back. This year I swap cards and do everything at home.

Comment

Off to check the cam for the first time can't wait to see what may be calin my area home

Comment

Few Pics from the last 24 hours.
                                Last edited by MilMan; 01-05-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X