Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney and Lake Aquilla 2015 -2016 this is it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk if that's from the camera or what but that top deer is funky. Does he really not have any tines hardly?

I put a spike down yesterday. Pic won't upload though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
      Idk if that's from the camera or what but that top deer is funky. Does he really not have any tines hardly?

I put a spike down yesterday. Pic won't upload though.

No that's how he is I counted somewhere around 15 points most nonscorable but they are all at the ends and they look like hands there's a couple other pictures of him on post 135, page 3 he's a cool mature deer that would be a Great Wall hanger

Comment

Hope I don't bother anyone today but I plan on getting out and doing some scouting for Wednesday and this coming weekend. Ill have my son with me and my bow over my shoulder and will be walking between 2 and 3. Plan on walking a few miles on south side of Whitney and tomorrow on south side of Aquilla. If I see you in advance, I will do my best to avoid you. Please no slingshots to the back!
        Also, hello! I have hunted for years on private lands and only a year on public. This will be my first time on Whitney hunting. Look forward to seeing some of you guys out, just not while you are up in your tree or in your blind. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Wear your orange.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
            Wear your orange.
            X2

Comment

That's the law

Comment

Sorry piepuncher wasn't trying to be rude I'm grocery shopping. Hope y'all find good sign good luck

Comment

Deer been moving really early so get in early...took a doe sunday early evening 430ish but seen deer at 3..this weekend should be prime weekend to sit allday..good luck guys. Remember duck hunters all the ducks are on the south end of whitney...lol..

Comment

What Carlock said! They are starting to move late evening. Good luck everyone, be safe this weekend!

Comment

I'm out all day today then again Saturday in the cold my corn was gone when I got here hopefully they'll come and check for more this evening. I still haven't gotten the first light down since the time change so it was fairly bright when I finally got in the stand this morning but oh well

Comment

Hope to hit it this weekend. Friday I think I will scout for a new spot. The first one hasn't produced yet

Comment

Saw a doe, small 8, and 7-8 turkeys Monday, and had another in counter with a rattlesnake. Going back sunday-Tuesday

Comment

Saw a doe, small 8 pt and 6 pt and 9 turkeys. Scored one

Comment

Back in a tree again this evening. Shot another pig last night when I came out to put corn down. Must have just grazed her while she was trying to flee the scene. They're in trouble if they show before I get tonight.

Comment

Got a spike I'll post ldp,s when I get home

Comment

Working...
                                X