Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney and Lake Aquilla 2015 -2016 this is it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish the crows would be quite I heard what sounded like antlers on branches but hard to tell with all the noise

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
      Good luck Ender and anyone else out this evening. Didn't see anything this morning.

Congrats on the pork. Don't normally have pigs around my spot but they are now.
      Every spot I've been to has hogs now. And I'd assume all of them will with there being so much water around. Looks like were gonna get more rain tomorrow as well.

They wiped out a whole bag of corn in a single night last week. That sow was FAT. Idk what on earth they're eating, but they've been eating good for the drought.
      Last edited by Kirby86; 10-29-2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Well I'm out saw one on the way out tried to stalk it but it saw me. Good news is I was on the opposite side of it from the funnel where my setup is so I only reinforced their trust in it. Next good wind for it is Wednesday maybe maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
          Yes sir! And was it you that got my Sig229?
          No Sig. I ordered a duck call from ya, from some wood that you had at the show. This was a few years ago. I think it was your first time to set up there.

Comment

Nobody out braving the rain and high winds today? The rain isn't an issue for me so much as the high swirly curly wind, and the fact that it's so warm. But the main thing keeping me out is mama every other day and I'm trying my best to stick to it

Comment

I was gonna try an go out . Then work decides I need to go to a wind farm in the panhandle to check a tower out. It's a warm 53 degrees and wet.

Comment

Didn't see anything last night.

Comment

Im just looking forward to this weekend....I miss hunting during the week...when it was quite..

Comment

I miss the weekends when it was quiet.

Comment

this evening seems like a pretty good time to be out anybody give it a go?

Comment

well. im flooded outta my spot again this morning. bum deal cuz this is an awesome morning to be in the woods. maybe the creek will be down enough by tmro I can enjoy the 48 degree morning

Comment

Took my oldest this morning didn't see anything I'll take the younger in the morning before church maybe the cold will get him some action. Not a lot of deer where we rifle hunt this year so it'll be luck if we get one there

Comment

Shoot, It ain't quite during the week anymore. Like nobody works anymore lol

Comment

Does anyone know if they allow the use of food plot seed like the throw and grow type to grow a small food plot?

Comment

Does anyone know if they allow the use of food plot seed like the throw and grow type to grow a small food plot?

Comment

Working...
                                X