Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney and Lake Aquilla 2015 -2016 this is it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I really need to get out there and look around maybe set some cameras out to decide where I might want to set up this year

Comment

I just got done checking out another area man I've missed this place.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

W lake down to +2.43 feet.
          A lake down to +1.87 feet.

Sure has cooled of nicely here at the house.

Comment

Has anyone seen the updated maps of the additional hunting acreage that was added to the program this year? Heard about it on the Texas Fishing & Outdoors radio program this weekend but have yet to see it anywhere.

Comment

Maybe they were talk-n about H-12 and H-13 that were added a few years ago? Lotta folks talk about things their not aware of. Or got their info late/wrong. But guess we'll see when the web sight is updated.

I saw someone on DFW Outdoors TV show for a bow fishing guide service that was talking like he knew the lake and all it had to offer hunting wise. I also know this person personally as I hunted with him/leased from him. He didn't know much of what he was talking about when it came to hunting W lake., just like some of the (fill in your own words here) he did back then. I couldn't wait to get my stuff off that place!

Comment

Mike you better get to thinking about the end of season GTG.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  Mike you better get to thinking about the end of season GTG.
                  Anybody got a ping-pong table?

Yah, been think-n about that (pre-season G2G) since the Caddo Street Grill and Bar is closed down now.

Comment

Remember Mike I have a smoker if you can find us a place. Somewhere we can also drink beer.

Comment

Dang Storm, ya ask a lot.

It's gotta have air conditioning too. That was part of the purpose in the pool party, getting out of the heat.

Comment

I'll get you a little hand held fan.

Comment

I guess I'll take another trip up to whitney Sunday morning.

Comment

Gonna miss not being 20 minutes away from there this year.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                              Gonna miss not being 20 minutes away from there this year.....
                              So, you still gonna hunt it this coming season?

Comment

W lake is 1.68" above normal. No water being released.
                                A lake is 10.32" above normal. With 25 cfs being released.

Comment

Working...
                                X