Views:	1
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	24420302

Here ya go pal! Congrats!

Comment

Thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by hogdaddy View Post
        Sat 17 hrs first two days finally saw a deer, buck cruising at 03:35pm 40yd shot. Pics won't load off phone. I'll get one up soon

Congrats!!!

Comment

Laguna Atascosa 2015/16

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449948059.601190.jpg
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	24420303
          Got sent this to post also. Looks pretty successful so far for a few folks. Fellow hunter apparently fell off his tripod and broke his ankle. He was taken in an ambulance to the hospital. Be careful out there and make sure your stands are stable.
          Last edited by DPerez905; 12-12-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Sat 17 hrs first two days finally saw a deer, buck cruising at 03:35pm 40yd shot. Pics won't load off phone. I'll get one up soon
            Congrats

Comment

Congrats on the kill. I was able to get an 8 point Thursday night. I am surprised, Laguna is usually not kind to me.

Comment

Congrats!
                Last edited by Thumper; 12-13-2015, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DPerez905 View Post
                  [ATTACH]762111[/ATTACH][ATTACH]762112[/ATTACH]

Here ya go pal! Congrats!
                  Awesome!

Comment

Last chance today. Good luck all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikege1174 View Post
                      Congrats on the kill. I was able to get an 8 point Thursday night. I am surprised, Laguna is usually not kind to me.
                      Had fun down there this weekend Mike. I sure wish I would have taken today off of work also!!!!! Good luck to you, Patrick, and Art!

Comment

I was at my friends ranch this past friday afternoon for a hog hunt it border lines the refuge as i walk up to the blind there was a huge buck big 10 pointer with tall all around tines and about a 20 in spread absolute monster they are around the refuge he was lucky i was only allowed to shoot a pig

Comment

Originally posted by helim83 View Post
                          Had fun down there this weekend Mike. I sure wish I would have taken today off of work also!!!!! Good luck to you, Patrick, and Art!
                          Maybe next time you will have the good luck. I only have good luck every 3 years.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450151470.530258.jpg
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	24420529
                            Well looked to be a pretty successful couple days out there despite the weather. Congrats

Comment

This will be my first time down there. My dad and I are on the rifle hunt Jan 2-4. Can anybody help me with what roads we can and can't drive our vehicles on and what gates are commonly closed? I am just trying to form a game plan. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptTank View Post
                                This will be my first time down there. My dad and I are on the rifle hunt Jan 2-4. Can anybody help me with what roads we can and can't drive our vehicles on and what gates are commonly closed? I am just trying to form a game plan. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
                                Roads are clearly defined. If the gates are closed, you can't drive on them. Hunting boundaries are clearly marked. Make sure you put on plenty of bug spray especially if walking in the brush and grass. The chiggers and ticks are fierce.

Comment

Working...
                                X