No announcement yet.

Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey fellas. Just wanted to check into the new thread. Counting down the days till the season opens...

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
      Am I the only one that noticed that someone gets up before 4:30 and it isn't even deer season?
      lol! Yeah, deer season is especially when I enjoy my early morning work schedule. It allows me to hunt in the evening, 7 days a week if I want to!

Welcome aboard gonecoastal!

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
        lol! Yeah, deer season is especially when I enjoy my early morning work schedule. It allows me to hunt in the evening, 7 days a week if I want to!

Welcome aboard gonecoastal!

Some of us hate you -.-

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          Some of us hate you -.-
          Heeheehee!

I understand.........

but it still wont stop the deer killin' and freezer fillin'!

Comment

Some of us hate you -.-
            I don't. cause when I'm hunting week nights too, there's someone else who's bored too, to text with. Except when he's seeing deer and I'm not, then maybe i hate him just a little

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
              I don't. cause when I'm hunting week nights too, there's someone else who's bored too, to text with. Except when he's seeing deer and I'm not, then maybe i hate him just a little

And that happens. I remember last year sherry and I where seeing deer. And he was like I am in the wrong spot dang it. Good times. And then there is Damian playing angry birds and watching deer walk by. Waiting on the one he wants. Oh how I hate him.

Comment

And that happens. I remember last year sherry and I where seeing deer. And he was like I am in the wrong spot dang it. Good times. And then there is Damian playing angry birds and watching deer walk by. Waiting on the one he wants. Oh how I hate him.
                Ha. Dont get me started on ol Damian. I remember what i was thinking last year on Halloween. Tod was racking up deer sightings near double digits or more, and im thinking geez, last day for a doe, im empty, and he's tagged out and loaded up. Then my one last chance showed. Dont know if i was happier to get my one deer, or that i finally saw a couple after hearing about such a hard and boring hunt tod was having.

Comment

I know what your saying. But we can't complain. We had a good year last year. Can't wait for this year to start up. But out of all of us. I think dhg won the trophy last year. No one came close to his killings.

Comment

I think I had a good year last year. Saw deer at almost every sit. I let a couple legal small bucks walk because I didn't have a doe tag for the rifle season, and if I killed one of the small guys my season was up. Last day of bow season I had a doe coming right in, then she turned and walked back the way she came. I think it was because I had to drop a dmack about 20 yds from the stand. I couldn't help it though, I was dying.

Comment

Shnf 15-16

-.- and I hope you wiped your AJ

Comment

-.- and I hope you wiped your AJ
                        At least i didnt get caught with my poleonly in my hand

Comment

Turkey hunting way down in the woods years ago.....I learned to carry a roll at all times.

Comment

I think dhg won the trophy last year. No one came close to his killings.
                            Only cause he cheated!! Prolly killed half of his animals on a lease somewhere. I kid, I kid! I hope I get half as lucky this year.

Comment

[QUOTE=AJMag;10180050]At least i didnt get caught with my poleonly in my hand[/QUOTE

Yall are hilarious!!! Except what u just said Andy!!!

Comment

[quote=BowOnly81;10180245]
                                Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                                At least i didnt get caught with my poleonly in my hand[/QUOTE

Yall are hilarious!!! Except what u just said Andy!!!
                                Hey buddy, just didn't want you to feel left out is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X