Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a sweet looking bow there.

Comment

Lol. Ok, so I suggest eat before you get to Andys and they'll have chips and dip, I'm bringing a fruit tray or something like that and y'all can bring somethings to snack on if ya want. All I will demand is that Kevin bring his boobs. : )

Sound good for everyone?
      Last edited by BowOnly81; 03-17-2016, 08:32 PM.

Comment

And I'm sure Dmack will bring himself..... a fruitcake.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
          Dmack, I would love to dissect your brain. Because son, you just ain't right!
          It might be contagious

Comment

Lol. If I make it I will bring fruitcake. I think we will be back in time.

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
              It might be contagious
              What are you trying to say?!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                What are you trying to say?!
                I'm not saying nothing, I'm just saying that's all. ..

Comment

Sorry I will miss the shin dig. Today is day one of the ACIT fishing tourney here in Freeport. Going to get my fish before this front hits because 20-30 mph north winds are not fun, especially when your wife's your on your team. We need 1 big Trout, Red & Flounder[emoji476]

Comment

Going for the Texas slam huh?

Comment

[QUOTE=BowOnly81;11175665]Lol. Ok, so I suggest eat before you get to Andys and they'll have chips and dip, I'm bringing a fruit tray or something like that and y'all can bring somethings to snack on if ya want. All I will demand is that Kevin bring his boobs. : )

Sound good for everyone?[/QUOTE

I'll bring the boobs!!! I'm not going to miss a chance to sit at the cool kids table.

Comment

So...some jack wagon just drove his f150 off into the canal at the base of the Brian beach bridge. I guess he wanted his insurance. It has marine traffic shut down, fun. Crew change looks like it will be messed up because of it.

Comment

LOL. Thank you greatly Mr. Kevin!

And that sux Chris.

Comment

He said boobs. This will be hard too not come and see. I will have too swing by to see them I guess.

Comment

The kids are ok but I think it was some spring break shinanigans

Comment

Mmmmmmm I like boobs

Comment

Working...
                                X