• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      Lol. I get it.
      We all get it ..... just smh.

Nice job on the fish tacos (no pun) Damian.

Comment

I love taco. But I don't think I want a fishy taco. But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
          Yeah I don't know who taught her how to shoot, but she needs a little coaching. And I will gladly volunteer to be that coach, just as soon as she puts her nose back on.
          I actually think it was an female Olympic archer that taught her. But clearly for all the posing, she didn't do a very good job.

Yep: Olympian Khatuna Lorig
          Last edited by SwampRabbit; 02-03-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
            I actually think it was an female Olympic archer that taught her. But clearly for all the posing, she didn't do a very good job.

That is correct.

Comment

Serious question - Does anyone have a lead on a place to go turkey hunting this spring? I haven't gone but once since I moved to Texas and I would really like to get back at it.
              From what I have been told, I was actually pretty good at it at one time.
              If anyone wants to learn and has a place, I will be happy to 'guide' you on calling, locations, etc.
              I don't even need to take a gun, I just want to call and help out.
              I will probably post again next month.
              Guys talking turkeys on the main pages done got me worked up.

Comment

Yep: Olympian Khatuna Lorig
                They aren't real trad shooters anyways. They still use sights. They're WEAK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                  Serious question - Does anyone have a lead on a place to go turkey hunting this spring? I haven't gone but once since I moved to Texas and I would really like to get back at it.
                  If anyone wants to learn and has a place, I will be happy to 'guide' you on calling, locations, etc.
                  Nope but if I had the funds, I would sign up for the LSBA grunts and gobbles hunt. Maybe next year. I kinda got the "OK" from the wife on going to vanderpool, so that does it for my favors till next year..... or at least june...

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                    Hope you have better luck looking than I have had.

Comment

There is some truth to that. If you notice, she anchors on her chin because you have to for 90m. Most trad hunters anchor mouth or cheek because shots are closer.

Comment

Not all classes have sights. But if you take the sight off. I am pretty sure they can get it done. They kinda know what there doing. At least the ones I have been around.

Comment

There is some truth to that. If you notice, she anchors on her chin because you have to for 90m. Most trad hunters anchor mouth or cheek because shots are closer.
                          Never cared to mess with all that, nor try to go split finger to increase my gap. I'm roughly 35 yds point on, 3 under, index finger high in my cheekbone. I'm terrible at close shots. Comfortable at 30+ yds. I'll play all day with the buffalo and elk at vanderpool, and hit the tip of tailfeathers on that 5 yd turkey.

Comment

Hope you have better luck looking than I have had.
                            Yeah I know you have been looking. I was hoping to sweeten the pot by saying I have experience (Easterns) and I don't have to take a gun.
                            If I find something I will keep you in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                              Not all classes have sights. But if you take the sight off. I am pretty sure they can get it done. They kinda know what there doing. At least the ones I have been around.
                              Well go train under them some, young grasshoppa, then ditch the training wheels and come shoot with the cool kids

Comment

actually. some day I'd like to get an ILF riser and play with that side of things just for the fun of it. But my bows are prettier to look at, so not that big of a hurry.

Comment

Working...
                                X