Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmack View Post
    Todd is the best. Couldn't meet a nicer guy.
    x2 Tod rocks. And he's pretty funny, too

Damian that's pretty awesome stuff right there. Now go get that last deer.

Comment

That is an awesome story.

Damian give me a,day at the range with you and I'll turn you into a rifleman yet

Comment

O, the two outside the cloverleaf are from when I was moving the sights the wrong way.

Comment

Good shooting HF, and your right Todd is a great guy! I wished I had a friend like that.

I do!! It's that HotRod Hunter Guy!

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
            I'm late, but Happy New Year folks!
            Hey, I got my TBOT mag in the mail the other day and saw Holly mentioned. I guess I need to go visit the FB page.

Also was checking the MC3DAC website to see if the 2016 schedule was published and happened on the August scores... noticed she outshot you. I must have missed that post!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              Hey, I got my TBOT mag in the mail the other day and saw Holly mentioned. I guess I need to go visit the FB page.

Also was checking the MC3DAC website to see if the 2016 schedule was published and happened on the August scores... noticed she outshot you. I must have missed that post!
              Holly is a stone cold shooter and can kill some critters.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                Holly is a stone cold shooter and can kill some critters.

Dang skippy she is.

Comment

Hny guys! Just getting down from the mountain to get some supplies here in AZ. No dead deer yet, but tons of great bucks to be chased. I'll post some pics the next chance I get!

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                    Hny guys! Just getting down from the mountain to get some supplies here in AZ. No dead deer yet, but tons of great bucks to be chased. I'll post some pics the next chance I get!
                    Waiting for pics! Good luck!

Comment

Mr huntinfool you and mr Tod are some great people along with a bunch of others on here

Comment

Theft

I've been hunting the Sam Houston since I was 13 years old. I've been hunting it with gmoney for going every bit of 15 + years or more, and we've always left our climbers locked to the trees we hunt on a regular basis throughout bow and rifle and muzzle loader season and have never had anyone mess with our stands. To my surprise this last weekend when I showed up one morning to find that someone had cut my cable lock and stole my climber. I always locked it up to keep a honest man honest, but to my surprise a thief helped himself to it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tomkat View Post
                          I've been hunting the Sam Houston since I was 13 years old. I've been hunting it with gmoney for going every bit of 15 + years or more, and we've always left our climbers locked to the trees we hunt on a regular basis throughout bow and rifle and muzzle loader season and have never had anyone mess with our stands. To my surprise this last weekend when I showed up one morning to find that someone had cut my cable lock and stole my climber. I always locked it up to keep a honest man honest, but to my surprise a thief helped himself to it.

Over the past few years we've had too much gear stolen and people who steal SD cards from trail cams...then show up to hunt and spread corn everywhere!! We've reported it to the GW of course but these idiots keep doing it. Sorry for your loss. Absolutely sucks to have thieves who claim to be hunters. We pretty much pack in and pack out now.

Comment

I finally found some time to get on TBH and Damian, you sneaky snake, I didn't know you were snapping pics!

Well that CVA package deal was a great buy that I couldn't resist and it really made my Christmas being able to give you your first muzzleloader! Last season, I really saw the excitement you showed when you shot your first deer with a muzzleloader. Trust me it really made me a happy fella to give the gun to you!

All I can say is, that's what friends do and your a great bud. Like I have said in the past, the Sam thread has been my replacement deer lease camp life. I have met and made many friends from this thread and hope to continue doing so.

I hope you enjoy the gun and hope you lay a big 'ol buck down with it!!

Here is the master deer killer behind his new toy
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post

Lol! Yeah she has gotten really good with a stickbow the last couple of years. I have my moments, but most of the time she is either beating my scores or giving me a run for my money! Ask Andy, last year at Austin she whooped us both and did it from the mens stakes to boot lol! Yep, my gal can shoot!

You gonna be at Vanderpool?

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                                I finally found some time to get on TBH and Damian, you sneaky snake, I didn't know you were snapping pics!

Well that CVA package deal was a great buy that I couldn't resist and it really made my Christmas being able to give you your first muzzleloader! Last season, I really saw the excitement you showed when you shot your first deer with a muzzleloader. Trust me it really made me a happy fella to give the gun to you!

All I can say is, that's what friends do and your a great bud. Like I have said in the past, the Sam thread has been my replacement deer lease camp life. I have met and made many friends from this thread and hope to continue doing so.

I hope you enjoy the gun and hope you lay a big 'ol buck down with it!!

Here is the master deer killer behind his new toy
                                Tod you're going to fool around and make a gun hunter out of him yet (no pun intended). I've been trying but this might just be the ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X