Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North bound hammer down! Them tilapia are in trouble!

Comment

Good luck, did not even know there were tilapia in Tx.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
        [ATTACH]725772[/ATTACH] and we are off to stick fish with an arrow.
        Welcome to the dark side. You'll be shooting stick bows with us soon. That was Tod's plan all along... to convert you to the ways of real archery and ditch the training wheels.

Comment

A day late and a dollar short,but still funny...

You guys have fun shooting those fish. Be sure to keep score! Lol

Comment

Good luck shooting fish, BIL and I went out yesterday evening and got a limit of trout and a red in 3 hours. Threw back a dozen undersized trout also. Looks like the water is getting better. Get out there get em before hunting season.

Comment

Wonder how many times dmack has fallen out the boat. Sure is quiet when he's actually doing something

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                Wonder how many times dmack has fallen out the boat. Sure is quiet when he's actually doing something
                Right! Lol. And forget pics, I want a video of that!!

Comment

I'm seeing an end in sight for my boat. Should be running wire by tonight and then securing down the decks. All that will be left is rebuilding the console, put in the seat, and spray the rest of the tuff coat finish. I'm ready to get out in it before deer season

Comment

I sent them a text. They are heading back, tired and have a few fish. Couldn't get either one to send me bikini pics.

Cause y'all know Dmack had one on!!!!

Comment

I have finally stopped driving. We had a blast today. More fun then I have had in a long time. It's very tough hitting those fish in the water. But we can't wait to go back. And mama is looking right now for recurves so we have our own set up. And I never showed Todd my bikini. Even though he kept asking to see it. But I don't cheat HF :*

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436660620.453715.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	24390986 What do you do after bow fishing all day? You shoot some more with a beer and bonnet pepper

Comment

Whew, long day of fun! It was a fun time had by all, no doubt. I guess I didn't realize, when we made plans ,that this was Daniel and Sherry's first time bowfishing but I doubt it will be their last! A fire has been lit!

The day started out slow with not many fish being seen. Murky water, mostly cloudy skies and choppy water, made fish sightings difficult at best. It was well after noon when we moved into the Lilly Pads and got into floating fish. They would float up under or around the Lilly Pads and think they were hidden. That's when the shootin' began!

We brought back half a dozen Tilapia and a gar Daniel couldn't resist. Daniel also gill shot a Tilapia that pulled off in the Lilly Pads that didn't make it in the boat.

Maybe we could plan a TBH trip up there to chase those elusive "Grey Ghosts" before deer season is upon us. Between my boat, Damian's boat, Andy's boat, we should be able to make it happen. Bowfishing gear might be a little thin but I think camping, bowfishing, or just fishing, would be a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                            Whew, long day of fun! It was a fun time had by all, no doubt. I guess I didn't realize, when we made plans ,that this was Daniel and Sherry's first time bowfishing but I doubt it will be their last! A fire has been lit!

The day started out slow with not many fish being seen. Murky water, mostly cloudy skies and choppy water, made fish sightings difficult at best. It was well after noon when we moved into the Lilly Pads and got into floating fish. They would float up under or around the Lilly Pads and think they were hidden. That's when the shootin' began!

We brought back half a dozen Tilapia and a gar Daniel couldn't resist. Daniel also gill shot a Tilapia that pulled off in the Lilly Pads that didn't make it in the boat.

Maybe we could plan a TBH trip up there to chase those elusive "Grey Ghosts" before deer season is upon us. Between my boat, Damian's boat, Andy's boat, we should be able to make it happen. Bowfishing gear might be a little thin but I think camping, bowfishing, or just fishing, would be a blast.

No doubt!! It would be an awesome weekend. And thanks again for the trip. Now time for the state championship in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post

Sound like y'all had a good time. I'm in to go, if y'all do the group deal. I also just got a new to me 14' Jon boat that I could take someone on.

Comment

Tomorrow am

Going tomorrow am to set cams with Freight Mover. Dmack sounds like you had a blast. We need to set up a coastal night grind!!! East Matty or West galvez...

Comment

Working...
                                X