No announcement yet.

Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Just Wow. But we all know I'm sexy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      Wow. Just Wow. But we all know I'm sexy!!!
      lol - sorry I couldn't help it. When you said semi-pro. Then the song just tied in the whole conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
        lol - sorry I couldn't help it. When you said semi-pro. Then the song just tied in the whole conversation.

It's all good :*

Comment

I'm hunting shnf this year for the first time. It will be all during the week so I'm thinking it will be less crowded. Amy tips for a newby?

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
            Wow is exactly right. Yall taking this too dang far now!

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
              I'm hunting shnf this year for the first time. It will be all during the week so I'm thinking it will be less crowded. Amy tips for a newby?
              Start now.

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
                Get started scouting yesterday.

Comment

Dang John, I thought my response was gonna be general. Lol.

cmh2007, the only thing I can suggest is to read through some of the previous posts from this year and the last few. Tons of info on there. As far as specific spots, you won't get that info here. Just find a spot you like on google earth and put the boots on the ground and research that area. Oaks are your friend. Good luck.

Comment

And happy birthday to me!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                      And happy birthday to me!!!!
                      Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Have a good b-day BO

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                          Dang John, I thought my response was gonna be general. Lol.

cmh2007, the only thing I can suggest is to read through some of the previous posts from this year and the last few. Tons of info on there. As far as specific spots, you won't get that info here. Just find a spot you like on google earth and put the boots on the ground and research that area. Oaks are your friend. Good luck.
                          Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                          Get started scouting yesterday.
                          Well at least I'm in good company. See?

And happy birthday to you

Comment

Thanks as for the scouting thing. Tough when you work off shore

Comment

Nother question you walk in walk out? Or can you get on some of the roads near by and get your truck close?

Comment

Just got into a very bad fight, think I won not sure. Went to get target from garage and found Big coon guarding it. Opened overhead door, thinking he would leave, no luck. Went to kick him, he stuck to my boot, pants tore and he got a headache when that dang board hit him in the head. Guided him out with the board he now respects. Not sure who really won this contest. And realized I forgot target when grandson brought out bows.

Comment

Working...
                                X